||Punar Vivah Help Desk|| - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
Am I missing something, or do the recaps show stuff that weren't shown in the previous episodes?

Or, is it because I watch the ENG SUBs videos, and some scenes are cut off for the abroad feed?

Edit - NM. I found out the answer.  The episodes are cut down by a few minutes for abroad. ðŸ˜¡
Edited by likarsh - 12 years ago

Any news today related with gc, Ks, db, PV?? koi sbs,sbb or article?

Originally posted by AlwaysBeHappy

Any news today related with gc, Ks, db, PV?? koi sbs,sbb or article?

I didn't see anything today, but that's not surprising because they barely show anything related to soaps over the weekend, it's mostly a coverage of all the reality shows! However, Monday's usually bring in a lot of news and spoilers, so hopefully we get a segment or two tomorrow :)

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Originally posted by Allbut1

I didn't see anything today, but that's not surprising because they barely show anything related to soaps over the weekend, it's mostly a coverage of all the reality shows! However, Monday's usually bring in a lot of news and spoilers, so hopefully we get a segment or two tomorrow :)
Thanks yaa hope so finger cross
i do not watch PV as its not freeview anymore... i read written updates does yash have a sister? if so, whats her name because when i was reading it thet mention yash sister who is happy with arti and yash marriage am i right??? please tell me
Originally posted by AlwaysBeHappy

i do not watch PV as its not freeview anymore... i read written updates does yash have a sister? if so, whats her name because when i was reading it thet mention yash sister who is happy with arti and yash marriage am i right??? please tell me
No Yash does not have a sister,the widow lady in Yash house who's very jealous of Arti getting married again because for timebeing everyone is thinking she's a widow,is not Yash sister but his Bua his father sister.
did we had any maha episode  ? if so can any one give date 
Originally posted by breezy

did we had any maha episode  ? if so can any one give date 

There was one special episode which was without breaks.It was on 9th march,2012
I need a YouTube link for the video on India forums haldi ceremony ones please can I have a YouTube link as I I can't watch on india forums because I'm on my iPod so I can't watch it... Please can I have a YouTube link?