Posted: 12 years ago
Beware guys! I'm sure that few people will try to create distance between GC and Kratika fans.So pleaseee don't fell prey to them.I don't want the history to repeat itself.I don't want to be afraid while coming to this forum that i will read bashing between two fan groups.If someone tells herself to be Fan of GC or kratika and bash the other actor/actress then just ignore them.

Love,
Fatima!
agree with you fatima ...lets ignore those pplπŸ˜›
very true... i hope people ignore the negatives and concentrate on the positives... let's keep this forum peaceful... 
Nice post..by now i think we all know who those people r and what their motive is.so a request to all GC fans and to all Kratika fans.do not take them seriously!
please, lets not bash the other actor/actress becoz someone else bashed our fav!

To all GCians- Guys, by now all of u know i am a crazy GCian.but we appreciate kratika too. Many ppl might be seeing her for the first time,  i am sure u guys will love her as she is a great actress, and her previous show Jhansi ki Rani was hugely popular and among the top 10 shows.

To all Kratika fans- GC fans have no problem with kratika, and those who claim to be Gcians and bash kratika r not GCians, but just pretend fans...many of u might not hv seen GC before, give him a chance, he is great and am sure u will fall in love with him.
Edited by DMKJ_VB - 12 years ago
also let's practice what we preach... along with ignoring bashers and their negativity let us also ensure that we do not indulge in any kind of bashing anywhere...
nice post...lets enjoy the show & avoid the negativity...
nice posttt dear we concentrate pv in no1
sooo halla boll
It's better that mods take care of this... Glad that the forum opened, can't wait for the show to begin...

🀣🀣 ahemπŸ˜› Edited by damonprincess - 12 years ago
Nice post

We're here to discuss about the show and appreciate the work of actors and entire Punar Vivah team

GC fans know everything well, thanks to the forum of Guru's last show

Kratika fans: Either you'll find Guru fans here who'll appreciate his work and won't mention anything about other actors OR
If his fans will say anything about Kratika, it'll only positive things

If you find any negative comments, please don't take them as Guru fans. They would be just the viewers of his last show who are over obsessed with his onscreen pairing/ jodi in the last show. 
So it's a request to ignore such comments and don't bring any negativity in your heart for Guru or his fans
Just like Kratika said Guru is a positive and nice guy. Even his fans are positive, just like him

I am happy that we'll get to see 2 Good and Versatile actors like Kratika and Gurmeet in same frame. All the best to Punar Vivah team and ya Punar Vivah Forum πŸ˜Š πŸ‘πŸΌ