Thendral

Update for friday 17-Feb-2012

lakshyam thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update lakshyam...

I feel like comedy epsiode today...in one side shruti and other side padma...both are losers only...i am sure they will never achieve anything...TT is not like before...so i confident they will handle this situation carefully...

pavam shruti ku deepa pathi theriyala...?same like bhuvana...arrogant girl...enna oru thimiru?like deepa said,  "romba naal shruti coldg la iruka mudiyathu..."...i wish D&T&K  should chase her out from their college and life...

After a long time,really nice to see deepa's dad...joseph and kanagu part also nice...immediately. they understood padma's intention...i hope it will end up  in TT's good...

Edited by karthi173 - 12 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Comments My Dear Lakshmi Akka!😃🤗...i love the new name for Suruthi...College Pei🤣

What a scene😭...i seriously hate this rowdy creature more than C🤢...Did she came to study or to show off? what nonsense is this😡...Beside T thaan she will sit aam and calling her useless Aunty from class😡...Aunty  name sonna too much respect aam...Grr...she will sit beside someone brilliant aam...that is her policy...wow good...keep it up🤢...Nice respect she give to people...singular la naming poor VR...grr...how dare she insult VR😡...This new rowdy girl is mix of all characters...GW/Lav/C/Buwana😡

TA oda friends got no brain too...Begging Padma and saying only she can solve everything aam...what a kodumai...ularufying everything...Padma didn't know what happened in blore?...TA disowned GW nu theriyaama going to dance there aa?...grr 2 promo scenes left😕
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Lakshmi for your patience in updating a mokkai episode...😆😆😆

Unnaku romba patience dhaan i agree...

This new sruthi has gone nut loose i believe...This shows her bad behaviour and her jealous for thulz...Thulasi always topper ya she has to but hats off to her struggle with this much prob how can she score this much marks...😊

Kanagu and Joseph romba believing this padma...Ayyo OMG...I think padma play going to start next week which i am damn sure will result in TT union and next week kandippa TA will convince thulz i am hoping letc...
viswai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update lakshayam.

Seriously really do we need to have a character like Shruthi now. Ayyo alatal thanga mudiyala. Mumbai Engineering College to Chennai transfer intha build up. Per CT there should be some character to annoy us to the core. As there isn't enough already. Loved T's dialog back to that female. 'Nan inga raceku varala padikathan vanthiruken'. Keep up the attitude T.

Kanagu and J - Padma va kalaikirangala enna. Loved the way they locked her.

So are we continue to call Shruthi as CP :)

Edited by viswai123 - 12 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Lakshyam for the super updates!!

This week ended calm and slower than usual.

Sruthi is getting on my nerves, she thinks she is a princess!  I really hope Deepa and Thulasi teach her a good lesson.  

It was great to see Deepa's dad back in Thendral after a very long time.  Good he doesn't work for Bhuvana anymore.

Padma will be the cause for TT getting back together I think.  Indirectly she will plan something that will fail against her.

Hope next week's better and I want to see more TT and what Tamil is going to do.
cutepair thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update lakshyam. It was a slow epi, hate that new girl...she behaves like bhu and pei combined. Good answer by t saying her goal is only studies not to compete with her. Enna oru headweight,how dare she talk to d's dad like that. Good that T/D/K got bad impression about her at their first meeting itself.
What kalagam is P going to do now. Is she going to join hands with GW and create some confusion, maybe thats how TT will realize that people around them will try to widen the gap between them if they are seperated and decide to talk things out. Anyhow whatever P does results in something good for TT. Hoping for some good scenes next week.
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Lakshyam for that superfast update and great comments... (esp abt the one showing terrace to CP..ROFL)
This new CP may not jump so easily..she may have to be pushed down by someone!!!😉

The best part of the college was T's repartees to CP and of course Varadarajan's adv to deepa...
Like tanu said, still 2 scenes from promo left..padma was her irritating best today and she had joseph and kanagu wondering wht hit her...guess what she will plan now..maybe whatever she does will make T realise that MM's house is not a safe bet...
This suruthi may bring along bhuvana to help her handle deepa dn T, i guess.
Wonder if joseph and kanagu will meet MM, Paati, or T or will their role be just to instigate padma to her next action?

TT need this to allow so many people interfere in their lives...After all the discussions yday abt TA not paying T's fees, one good point in that just strucke me.  After this when TT join, GW can never tell TA that T is with him only because he is funding her education...GW has one less thing to taunt and as shubba said, TT now are on almost equal footing...

Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Lakshmi akka for the super fast Update!👏😃

This new girl is making me mad😡. She and her behaviour. Arggg, calling VR as "Nee"😡 Amma, Suruthi, your Aunty nagarikam, mariyadhai ithu ellam ennannu solli tharelaiyaa?🤢 She is soo arrogant, vantha second episode la ye we hate her sooo much😡 Charu was 100 times better😆 Somehow i miss her😆

Anga Suruthi na inga Padma I somehow think that Jos and Kanagu are acting infront of Padma knowing her real character, dunno but let see. Two scenes made me to think so:
1. Jos expression at 15:17 was weird and suddenly Kanagu who was looking vera mathiri at Jos, was talking ill about TA, after Jos have him a look😕
2. Padma was like "Naan verupetta nenaicha, their are doing"😆
This both things made me to think so. But anyways, whatever Padma does it will favor T&T only😍

Grrr, Padma and Suruthi scene is still left. Apdi scenes is going to come nu nenaichalee, im losing interest😆

jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I want the new gal's track to end ASAP. Total crap. She is hamming like anything🤢 She can really give pei a run for money. She is getting on my nerves.

The serial is far from realistic 96%. ROFL. Its absolutely impossible to score in engineering. Who is he kidding? I guess Kumaran has no idea abt engineering college. Mazhaikku kuda college la vudhingirka maataru pola. 😆🤣 I was laughing mad when the professor was yelling at the gal. Seriously, in which college they scold students for keeping arrears? Wish the college scenes are pragmatic.

OMG TA's friends are just loosu like TA. 😡
Edited by jinju - 12 years ago