Dekha Ek Khwaab

The Jainandini Chronicles| NEW UPDATE| PART 9| PG. 45

reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey DEK Diehards!πŸ€—

Now, I'm a Manveer lover- everything about the couple, the charecters, the history, development, and potential appeals to me (as if it wasnt obvious enough πŸ˜† ) For that reason I started writing the UVCs- The Udayveer Chornicles- and Honestly, I love writing them- It's about Manveer, but through UV's perspective, and although it differs from the show, I sitll enjoy it because I get to see what I want- Manveer Together.

Halfway through the UVCs, I created the RCs- The Royal Chronicles-which is like a gossip rag on the UVCs. More of short OS' than anything else, they are simply there to have a laugh over.

NOW...getting to the point. πŸ˜†

I love Manveer, and I love writing about them- but, I feel for J. JN is not a bad girl- she has her reasons for being so mean, and I feel as if we havent gotten to know her yet. She's been wounded as well, and we tend to forget that. The first moment I felt for J more than anyone else had been her yelling after Uday, when he had stated she would never be a good Queen- although she is vindictive, she is also human.

In the UVCs, J has watched Manyata and Uday fall inlove, and as Much as I'm a Manveer lover, I sort of want to get to know JN as well. I think it would be interesting- she's more then just nice hair and cloths. I really do think so.😊

Some people are Jai+ Akash fans. I am not. I don't want JN to get Manyata's Sloppy seconds again- seriously, I don't. I think she deserves someone who will fall inlove with HER FIRST. Not some who has had feeling vested in her sister Prior to her, again. It's not fair, and it leaves a sour taste in my mouth. Plus, I have a Chiki+ Akash Bias, which is pretty obvious. πŸ˜†

FINALLY. What I'm trying to say, is that this FF is about JN. Through her mind, through her eyes. If you dislike J with a passion, I suggest you read, because I want people to empathize with her a little more. If you love JN then also read, because I think we'd all enjoy seeing her fall in love, and someone fall in love with her as well. I'd also like to see her develope into a better person, Hence why I'm writing this.

The FF is Untitiled, but the idea is "A little different" , hence the filler title for now.I don't know what to call it, but I'll rename it later.
*Edited: I've decided to stick with the brandπŸ˜†- it will be called The Jainandini Chronicles- or The JNCs for short- if anyone has a better idea, let me knowπŸ˜ƒ

Let me know if there is enough interest for this, and I'll post the first part soon.

Loads of Love,

Reeha😊
THE JAINANDINI CHRONICLES

PART THREE: To be Nandini
PART FOUR:To find me
PART FIVE: To have forever
PART SIX: To find Aryan
PART SEVEN: To love
PART EIGHT:  to love me

Edited by reeha...k - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
are u serious?
well i am up for anything that will keep Akash away from ManVeer!

reeha_k thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: poulomi12

are u serious?

well i am up for anything that will keep Akash away from ManVeer!

Polo my love...err...I am not a Jakash fan...so that is not happening in hereπŸ€”

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
hmmm, not bad. I always liked J, dunno why she was like that in UVC. Was going to say something about that to you but since you are writing this fic, so I shut up. Nice one, want to see how you handle it. 
arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ya this is intresting Reeha J has a reason to be mean and her story is surely something to look forward too.I'm in
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: reeha...k

Polo my love...err...I am not a Jakash fan...so that is not happening in hereπŸ€”

oh now i get it!
its a FF with heroine as J!
well even though i dont like most aspects of her chracter, but its ur writing then why not!πŸ˜‰
NightStarr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am definitely IN! I have mentioned in couple posts how it is natural for J not to like Manyata as Jay has always been second class citizen in her house and her family members. I think she has always tried to make them proud and be the perfect princess so that she could take Manyata's place in her family's place that she fails to see what makes her happy. I think she is very insecure and have a low self esteem. She wants to win Uday because that would be taking at least ONE thing away from Manyata and it is only an ego boost for her not love. So I will stop yapping and let you start writing another amazing story just like the UVC 😊
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I'm up for it! Infact I wanted to write an ff in J's POV but the more i got to know the forum i got to know that only MANVEER FF is accepted here and i'm nt dat gd. So pm me!
reeha_k thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NightStarr

I am definitely IN! I have mentioned in couple posts how it is natural for J not to like Manyata as Jay has always been second class citizen in her house and her family members. I think she has always tried to make them proud and be the perfect princess so that she could take Manyata's place in her family's place that she fails to see what makes her happy. I think she is very insecure and have a low self esteem. She wants to win Uday because that would be taking at least ONE thing away from Manyata and it is only an ego boost for her not love. So I will stop yapping and let you start writing another amazing story just like the UVC 😊

THANK YOU! I honestly do think J deserves a little more credit- she's a brat, yes- but even brats have their reasons. And It do think it's unfair how UV was shoved up against her, only to throw her to the curb. It's simply not just. That's not saying what she does is better, but I do understand what's going on a little more when I try to think of things from her perspective.

-Niha- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think that Jay cud be a nice person, but shes showing her bad side coz her sis came and stole her guy. Wouldn't any1 become like instant enemies with the person that stole their guy. BUt I do guess people are being quite harsh on Jay.  But I still want ManVeer together