Punar Vivah

is the boy(krithika's son in PV) replaced ??

pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Initial promos had one boy and in SBB train scene i saw another boy with krithika ..did the old one replaced ?? 😕

i really like the boy who was in promo whr they keep flower in gurumeet's hand and krithika placing her hand on his ..

did anybody noticed?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lenageorge thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yes.the boy has been replaced
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Isn't he the same child was shown in the press conference? Awww, I like the child's chemistry with Kratika, they should not replace him :-(

pesi11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lenageorge

yes.the boy has been replaced

thats so sad... the first SBB or some news they shown a boy who is very cute .. and i really loved the boy when he was giving his interview with reporter ..so sweet one ..😭
@pesi11: Do u mean the child was shown in Telly Tadka interview? He is changed? ðŸ˜²

Nooo ðŸ˜­

Edited by Zee_News - 12 years ago
pesi11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Zee_News

@pesi11: Do u mean the child was shown in Telly Tadka interview? He is changed? ðŸ˜²

Nooo ðŸ˜­

i dont remember which one it is ..

if u watch the promo in ZEE tv that shows krithika n guru taking phera's and a kid also shown taking phera holding krithika's hand .. this kid is damn cute in his acting n talking ...now he is not the one at present..
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh god i loved that kid😭
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: pesi11

Initial promos had one boy and in SBB train scene i saw another boy with krithika ..did the old one replaced ?? 😕

i really like the boy who was in promo whr they keep flower in gurumeet's hand and krithika placing her hand on his ..

did anybody noticed?

yup that boy is replaced...that boy seems so small may not adjustable with the shoots and sets. new boy is also cute and he is attacned with kratika in that train scene only
This content was originally posted by: pesi11

i dont remember which one it is ..

if u watch the promo in ZEE tv that shows krithika n guru taking phera's and a kid also shown taking phera holding krithika's hand .. this kid is damn cute in his acting n talking ...now he is not the one at present..

To be honest I didn't notice the change at all, as I was busy looking at GC ðŸ˜†

pesi11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gururocks77

yup that boy is replaced...that boy seems so small may not adjustable with the shoots and sets. new boy is also cute and he is attacned with kratika in that train scene only

yeah ..u may be correct..he is so small ..but yet cute one .. i liked the first boy very much...b/w this boy is also okies .. 😊