Posted: 12 years ago
Hello Everyone at Punarvivah forum..

I have not seen Gurmeet's any other show except Geet and absolutely loved his performance as Maan Singh Khurana..

And after meeting him twice personally I am his ardent fan as knowing him personally has increased my adoration and love for Gurmeet as he is an absolutely wonderful human being.

I am so much looking forward to this show only because Gurmeet is there and I am more then 100% sure that he with his hard work and sheer talents will make this role of Yash another one of his much loved character as his other characters..

This forum will have lots of members who love Gurmeet and Kritika and other casts.  Hope to make a nice bond with every one...

Let's flood the forum and make it the most buzzing forum and also make the PunarVivah the topmost show..

love to all Eva
hi eva... good to see u here... ðŸ˜Š looks like this forum is going to rock even before the show starts... it's already buzzing with so many people and so much activity... ðŸ¥³
Eva, so glad to see u here yaar 🤗, glad to see friends around...

Hey Glad to see you here too..

Yea it seems that way..

Gurmeet has a huge fan following him...  so it seems this forum will buzz like anything..

I am looking forward to being the part of this forum
Edited by evasumi - 12 years ago
Hey Zee...

Glad to see you too..

Man Gurmeet is here so I have to be here too... he he...
Originally posted by evasumi

Hey Zee...

Glad to see you too..

Man Gurmeet is here so I have to be here too... he he...

Same here, his birthday is too around in corner, so it must be like a birthday gift for him, will try to get in touch with him IN SHAA ALLAH...

Edited by Zee_News - 12 years ago
Yea that is true..  only 2 days before his birthday..

Sure if you get hold of him wish him for me too...  He has been extremely busy lately and could not contact him.. 
Glad to see u here!!
I have joined the ur FB page of GC!!
Aww its so glad to see u eva di ,zee,and fatima ðŸ¤—
heloo Eva di...
i knw GC will rocks this show !!!
eagerly waiting for 20th feb!!!!!