Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

February 17th, 2012 - Final Written Update

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
So many emotions, not enough words...Bhagonwali has truly been an emotional ride. For the friends I've made and for the connections with the characters. Guddu and Runjhun started out as indifferent to each other then became enemies, they hurt each other, and loved each other as well. Both learned from each other and both grew as well, and so have we grown.

Thanks to all for the love, understanding and the companionship...

Guddu agrees to getting married to Runjhun via court marriage and Runjhun comes down all dressed up but is disappointed to see that no one else seems dressed up and the house doesn't look like it's a house of marriage.

Runjhun cries and says that she won't get married as they think she's mad and are only tricking her. She calls Guddu Shukla the biggest liar out of all of them and tells them all that if it was her marriage they would all be dressed up and there would be music and dancing.

Guddu agrees to give Runjhun the marriage she deserves and even though Amma is worried, Guddu reassures Amma that all will be well.

Runjhun sings as she is carried into the marriage procession with Guddu, riding like a shinking knight on a white horse.  Everyone genuinely look on happily as Runjhun pulls everyone in.

Then the pheres begin and with each phera Runjhun begins to grow more uncomfortable, as the images in her head become clear, she loses consciousness as she sees Guddu putting vermillion on Neelu's forehead.

Guddu catches Runjhun before she can fall and Amma asks Kukkan to call the doctor.

The doctor performs a check up and tells them that Runjhun is well. Runjhun looks at Guddu and is hurt and confused. She asks him how he could betray her and marry Neelu. Guddu pulls Runjhun close, happy that Runjhun's memory is back. Runjhun is confused and asks him how he could have married Neelu. She tells him that she'd told Neelu that he would never betray her, and that she'd talked to him on the phone and told him. She then looks towards Amma and asks Amma why she didn't stop the marriage.

Guddu consoles Runjhun glad that she finally recognizes him and is back to being Runjhun. He tells her that he had no choice but to marry Neelu to save her. He realizes that Runjhun uncomfortableness for temples and all things related to prayer are because of her seeing Guddu and Neelu getting married. He tells her he didn't betray her.

Amma tells Runjhun what happened and how they found her and how she'd lost her memory and Lakhan had taken advantage of her. Runjhun listens and then asks Guddu where Neelu is. Guddu explains to Runjhun how Neelu died, and Runjhun is upset to hear that Neelu got shot.

Guddu asks Runjhun if she knows who shot her, and Runjhun explains how she'd almost reached the steps and what she'd seen and then she'd been shot. Guddu wonders who would have shot Runjhun when Kukkan pipes in and tells them it was Jabbo. Everyone is surprised and Kukkan tells Guddu that when he'd heard Runjhun had been shot he'd gone to jail to inquire from Pappu and tells him how he found out that Jabbo was the one.

Guddu is angry but Kukkan tells him that Jabbo is where he belongs in jail. Amma tells Guddu to forget all of that and tells him that she is happy that finally Guddu and Runjhun are together. They all say that the marriage was left incomplete and they should complete the rounds.

Runjhun is confused so Mahadevi brings her little Runjhun and explains to Runjhun how she'd been adamant to become a mother as well and had chosen Guddu to be the father. Runjhun blushes as everyone laughs.

Guddu and Runjhun get married completing the rounds and they all celebrate happily. Guddu pulls Runjhun aside and tells her to give him Jhunjhun and Ladoo together in one go... Runjhun blushes again as everyone tease and smile.

Guddu and Runjhun have finally been united for happily ever after...

Punar Vivaah begins on Monday, February 20th...

Don't forget to click the Chaska Meter for one last time...and share your love and comments

Nivedita Tiwari Facebook Fanpage

Himmanshoo Malhotra Facebook Fanpage

See you all on the other side of the world...I will continue to upload Guddu and Runjhun scenes...so bear patience with me.

Much love and regards...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Luci1177 thumbnail
Well Done Wafah! Sad to know this is the last post and last show.. I am crying while reading your post over and over again.. Damn Zee tv for not paying attention! :( 
vanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Wafah! Simple & beautiful as always. đź‘ŹWill badly miss BBAT and these lovely updates.
pensink91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you, Wafah, i will definitely miss this forum and your excellent WUs.
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks ever so much Wafah, for this WU and for ALL the others!!! Really appreciate all your efforts to keep us non Hindi speakers in the mix!! You have no idea how much we depended on it!!!

Well, BBAT has ended and sadly our lives seem a little emptier today!!

But we  will forever be changed because of this beloved show!!  And we will always have the memories, thanks Wafah ...for being a part of  those precious memories!!!

All the best ,wherever life may find you... Sincerely, Allesandra!!
tanutes thumbnail
Thanks Wafah for you final efficient and superb update! It was indeed a great pleasure reading your updates. Hope that you will continue to make use of your professional skills in the near future.  Best of luck everyone in your future endeavours. It was indeed a great pleasure conversing with you! Bhagonwali ended very much like Choti Bahu  with all the evils turning a new leaf, perpetrators punished for their gruesome crimes, absolutely no romance and no kids but happily ever after. Hope that Khalid will consider producing Bhagonwali 2 with the same leads, Himmanshoo and Nivedita. Congratulations keshawn for being the most accurate!How could I forget Vanfan and Rani2007 for filling in for Wafah in her absence. Chatterpot for the discussion thread as well as Dhruvie for the precaps and videos Even those responsible for producing the pics and creatives, my dear Pressu and Sahil70 for example.Rani,Rasha and Sushma et. al. for providing those inspirational songs and urging us to support Bhagonwali!Thank you forum members for you awe inspiring comments!
Edited by tanutes - 12 years ago
Waws thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thank you for the wonderful daily updates.  I will always cherish this show. Love G and R.. and hope to see them soon again on another show!!!!

tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanxx di ne last time ...im sooo going to miss this show ...
luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thank you Wafah...As you said it has been an emotional ride and I will always cherish the friends made throught the forum.  I will miss you fantastic writeups along with the show but who knows what the future holds. Maybe in the future these two wonderful actors will create magic in another show and we will get the opportunity to read your wonderful updates again! 

Until then God Bless and Keep Smiling :-)
Nina
jps01 thumbnail
Wafah Di, Thank you ever so much for your prompt and wonderful write-up.

Can't believe I won't be saying these words again!! It was a pleasure riding this journey with you as you made it such a joy!

Will forever miss you, BBAT and all my forum family!!!

BAWLING NOW!!!!! Lots of love
đź’”