Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lilly620 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank you so much Wafah for the lovely update, will miss them so much.

So after all the heartache our beautiful fable ended happily.!!!! 👏 
I loved the wedding. Guddu and Runjhun reunited forever. ❤️ It has been and incredible journey. The show has left an indelible mark on my heart. Will cherish all the moments spent on the forum. Much love to everyone.!!!!
Edited by vedi821 - 12 years ago
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you Wafah for your lovely update!!! 

Everything seems so unreal!!!  Did my beautiful Bhagonwali really end today???  I feel like someone very close to me has departed from my life!!!  My tears can't seem to stop!! 

Thank you all for the warmth and good times that you gave to me!!  I will forever remember BBAT and the friends that I made on this forum!!!  I will miss you all!!!  Hope that someday we can meet again!!!  Love you all!!!
dollyandpinky thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you all updaters and forum members. Its been wonderful. Will miss you guys and BBAT . :/
rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the update Wafah... and for all the work you have put into this forum.🤗🤗🤗🤗

I can't believe it's really over.  Or it will be on Sunday night!  Need to get myself prepared to watch the show...😕😭
luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wafah
will definitely look forward to downloading the Gunjhun scenes as you upload them!  Thank you in advance.  
Nina
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Alot For The Written Updates Loved The Final Episode Very Much. (: Hope To Himshoo& Niv In A New Show Together. (:

Bye Bye.
Cleos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
iGracias Wafah para que nos proporciona las actualizaciones de magnificos!iTe enchare de menos enormente! ! Usted fue uno en un million! iQue el exito de asistir a los resultados donde quiera que vayas!iBuena suerte!Se decepciono al ser privado de momentos romanticos Gunjhun y hijos. iNivedita y Himmanshoo eran fabulosas! Sin duda me los echo de menos. Le gustaria que sera un Bhagonwali 2 a experimentar su increible quimica del amor otra vez o tal algun otro mostrar. Espero que continue para ser bendecidos rica y alcanzar el exito en todo lo que hacen. iAdios y buena suerte para ellos!

Wafah thanks for providing us with magnificent updates! I will miss you tremendously. You were one in a million. May success attend the outcome wherever you go! Good luck! Was disappointed to be deprived of Gunjun romantic moments and offspring. Nivedita and Himmanshoo were fabulous! Will definitely miss them. Wish that there will be a Bhagonwali 2 to experience their awesome love chemistry again or perhaps some other show. Hope they continue to be blessed richly and attain success in everything they do. Good bye and good luck to them!

Edited by Cleos - 12 years ago
orianthi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Farewell Bhagonwali... I will never forget this show and its beautiful cast. 😭
K__S thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
All I can say is thank you Wafah and everybody else!
It has been a great journey... This is a bitter sweet ending...

Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks Wafah...this journey was rollercoaster to all of us...this show was unique...had lots of potential...but CVs ruined it...hope to see himansho in other show...

I want to thank you for doing the updates still when show was gonig nowhere...you had your dedication and i salute you...you are awesome and hope to communicate with you on other shows...love you lots...thank you...hope to see you on other forums soon...👏👍🏼⭐️