February 17th, 2012 - Final Written Update - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks 4 this last update πŸ‘.Will miss this show, including the whole casts 😭.Thanks again 4 giving us a Happy Ending πŸ€—.All ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.
Oh man this is so hard to write.

Thank you Wafah for the final update and for every update you took time out to keep us all up to date.  The updates are what got me through some days at work.  I don't know what i will do without them now.

To all of the BBAT fan, i'm glad we met and shared this rollercoaster.  Its been a crazy ride.  I will miss the stories, the views, the debates, the predictions, the polls, the petitions πŸ˜‰ the Videos, the discussions, the Updates.  I have no one in my life except my mommy to talk about whats going on on the show, so its nice to come in here and just chat, read what others are saying.  I will miss it all.  I will go back to being a silent reader. 

I must have my final rant about this show.  As much as i love it and it will always hold a dear place in my heart I'm highly disappointed.  This is not what we faught for.  Bitter feelings and hatred is how i feel about this show instead of saddness that is gone and happy to see the love.   We NEVER got HAPPY- TOGETHER- GUNJHUN.  NEVER EVER EVER.  Why did they never show them happy together and against the world instead of them in opposite corners  with the evil world trying to push and pull them further apart.   Why did we never get Guddu's life story.   The dancing and singing was cute and all but waste of time on the last show.  If they wanted to do all this then that could have been done on MONDAY.  The evil 6 were  never punished for anything.  "Oh they turned over a new leaf".. WHATEVER! 

To the creators of the show, please never make another show.  obviously you don't know how to tell a complete story in all layers and from all sides or how to show happy.  All you know is evil and know nothing of love.

I still have the final episode of SSBS on my DVR and refuse to delete it.  I watch it every now and then just to see Rudra and Gauri come back together and see them living happy after all the trials  they went through. I cried.  I knew it would be sudden and i know it was going to dragged out, but they gave me somethign to remember.  There is nothing on BBAT finale that makes me want to remember the show. 

And then to double irk me, how dare they take time to promote the new show.  How dare Zee promote their new show using the show that they trashed and never loved.  I wish the new show crap and low ratings and early cancellation. 

I'm sorry if i've set a bad mood in here.  I just need to get that out. 

I wish to see Himmanshoo and his smile on my screen again soon (preferable on Zee since i get no other channel). I wish Nivedita happiness and success in life. I will miss them dearly.     I hope to read everyones comments around the boards and maybe we'll all will meet again. 

❀️ Ampliphy
Edited by ampliphy - 12 years ago
@ampliphy!!!πŸ‘!!!   Well you certainly got it all off your chest!!! Good for you!! Always liked your posts...though never got enough of them!!!

Thanks for saying what so many of us did not have the heart ...or the GUTS to say about today's show!! I echo your sentiments fully!!!
Funny you should mention Sangini!!! I too sometimes look at the final episode, such a joy to watch!! Cannot say the same for this BBAT finale, will not be doing the same,nothing really that exciting to watch after all!! What were they thinking?? Would have been so nice to include a few Gunjuhn moments!! Would that have been so hard to do??!!  I am very glad that we got a happily ever after ending, but couldn't it include even a minute or two of romance between G and R, BBAT was a love story after all!!

Oh well...such a pity ,such a letdown, such a shame!!!

I wish that somehow,we could petition Zee TV for a do over in the form of a Maha episode!! I feel so cheated, just like you do!!
@ amplify, I stand behind you 100%.  How many weeks did we have to endure Neelu's wedding drama? Well they got G&R married, her returning to normal and all the other things in less than 1 episode!!πŸ‘πŸ˜‘  They deserve to be commended for this.  Could they not have stretched this wedding all week, we would have been so happy!  But like all of you, it has ended and we have to learn to live with this now!! A really very sad ending to such a unique love story that captured all of us!!!
Thanks for everything
wafa loved u r posts frm begining .miss u . come back soon.
Thank you wafah for each and everytime you spent on this forum.
I am so going to miss this show. Gunjhun forever!
Thank u Wafah 4 all ur updates πŸ₯³πŸ₯³.Will miss this show, including the whole casts Especially ur WUπŸ˜”.Thanks again 4 giving us a Happy EndingπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... Miss UπŸ€—... Edited by Brindha87 - 12 years ago
Wafah..I was stuck the whole day and upto the half of the night with something...so couldnt come earlier...but I cant go to bed without thanking you for the last and final update of 'Bhagonwali'...the update is perfact as always...will miss them too much from the comming week...😭 
The show ended with happy note as it was promised...nothing much to say..what is done is done...we've to take it the way it is served...they went for one-liner solution for every problem...!! and we accept it , because it is a tele-soap world, anything is possible here..and this makes it different from the real world where we live...so be it what it is...😊 
About the final episode, what I felt that all the actors were actually not playing their respective roles, on the other hand everybody seemed to enjoy each others company...they were like celebrating their last opportunity to be all together on the set and cherish the moment forever...it  was not a "bhagonwali" serial reunion, but a fare-well party for the entire Bhagonwali family...even as an ordinary viewer, I could feel the emptiness of the cast and crew that they are feeling right now after the end of being so close to each other for more than a year...they will be missed bitterly, but will be remembered even as a sweeter memory...
Oh Goddd ...  Nostalgia ! Will miss BBAT lyke hell. 😭  I luved the couple, da story, everything ! I feel lyke sth has been snatched away. Hoping dat da actors get new shows to display their talent. And hopin at least deir future opportunities be a success !
Thanks to Wafah for writing such acuarate and quick WUs !  ⭐️
Will miss the forum n it's members just allloot!
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭