Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

February 17th, 2012 - Final Written Update - Page 4

Keshawn thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks a million Wafah!You were totally awesome! Edited by Keshawn - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SushmaGill thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh wow Final written update 😭🀒😭🀒

There are no words to express my thanks to you Wafah for making me feel welcome and just looking forward to reading the updates from you. I am so sad taht this was the last episode...but for every end marks a new start and I hope we can all meet again to share our love and thoughts again over a deserving show that will come our way and until then I wish everyone great health and happiness.

Thanks in advance Wafah for continuing to bring the Guddu and Runjhun scenes :Dβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ I am more than happy to hear this and I await you next posts patiently.

So until we meet again peopleπŸ˜‰
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No offense but I have serious issues w/the way BBAT ended & I won't get into why😑.  There better end up being a BBAT 2.  I can't even say I like the show anymore.  In  my eyes, this show is an unfinished story & I will only say I like it again when I see BBAT 2!!!

Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: edabella

No offense but I have serious issues w/the way BBAT ended & I won't get into why😑.  There better end up being a BBAT 2.  I can't even say I like the show anymore.  In  my eyes, this show is an unfinished story & I will only say I like it again when I see BBAT 2!!!

@edabella...well said!!!!  I agree completely...totally dissatisfied with BBAT's ending!! We need BBAT Pt.2...Petition anyone??πŸ˜‰!!
tanutes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Edabella and Leesan
In full compliance with you both! I've been wishing for this all along. Let us collaborate with Raasha and plead with Khalid to produce Bhagonwali 2. Nivedita keeps mentioning she doesn't mind this.We need to continue this story but this time Runjhun must be tactically astute.

Edited by tanutes - 12 years ago
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am truly emotional now
This show had meant so much to me, it gave me many freinds esp my darling Suro rani...
Tehzee, Wafah di, Rani di, Gardes, Kavitha, LuvGuddu and many more mean so much to me...
Finally our BBAT gets the end it deserves...
I have got a small cnfusion though, whose daughter is lil Rhunjun?
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the last written update Wafah!

I can't belive that this is it.The last epi...no more bbat again  I'm going to miss this show alot! Hope to see Nivedita and Himmanshoo in another show as lead roles...

In terms of the last episode-I like that Runjhun regained her memory finally!And all the evil characters went to jail.(Pappu,Jabbu)

Did the Mama and Mamis change their ways? πŸ€”

Also two things I wanted to see were:
1)Junjhun and Ladoo actually born
2)Guddu's parents bonding with Runjhun and her family.

But the episode still went well... 😊
Good luck to the entire cast of Bhagonwali.

Thnaks alot to all the updaters! (written and video) for giving your time to provide viewers with the updates.You all rock 😎

Edited by NivanaLuvsZeetv - 12 years ago
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thxs for this beautiful update Wafah Di

Thxs Di for the efforts and time you have put in this forum you have always been the soul of this forum.

GOd Bless U
amritak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank a lot Wafah. You were very dynamic, inspirational and efficient!May you richly be blessed and success attend the outcome in everything that you do!
irenecooblal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Bye Wafah! Thank you for creating the most interactive forum ever!