Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Leesan, Discussion thread is now closed but just wanted you to know that I had volunteered to send you to Kannauj with your script a long time ago - but the CVs did not even relent!  Beautiful and lovely!!

@ Cleos, if what you said about the English Subtitles of the last scene of BBAT is true, then I cannot believe it (have not seen last night's as yet, waiting to see the repeat today at 3 pm).  Its like they are rubbing PV in our face and say to hell with BBAT, its gone and over with.

All, I have to share with you my visit to the temple this weekend for Shiv Ratri.  As soon as I heard the bell, well you know where my thoughts were.  I remembered the first time R&G rang the bell together by accident and her tray fell by his feet and of course, the other numerous "bell" scenes.  Heaven help me - my mind went haywire - but I did ask God for forgiveness!!

bbatnatic thumbnail
if you talking about salt on wounds you should try this posted by khalid samidha

BHAGONWALI gave way to PUNER VIVAH which starts tommorrow on Monday at 10.30 PM on Zee TV.Its a pleasure to hand over the slot of BHAGONWALI to PUNER VIVAH as It comes from Shashi and Sumit,Friends and one of the most talented professionals.I and Samidha pray for the great success of PUNER VIVAH.We are sure that Its going to be a great show.Please watch PUNER VIVAH from Monday at 10.30 PM on Zee TV.

TALK ABOUT πŸ€¬

IF ONLY HE HAD PROMOTED BHAGONWALI THIS WAY
jps01 thumbnail
Agree BBATnatic!!!  Why did they have N&H do this???
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jps01

Leesan, Discussion thread is now closed but just wanted you to know that I had volunteered to send you to Kannauj with your script a long time ago - but the CVs did not even relent!  Beautiful and lovely!!

@ Cleos, if what you said about the English Subtitles of the last scene of BBAT is true, then I cannot believe it (have not seen last night's as yet, waiting to see the repeat today at 3 pm).  Its like they are rubbing PV in our face and say to hell with BBAT, its gone and over with.

All, I have to share with you my visit to the temple this weekend for Shiv Ratri.  As soon as I heard the bell, well you know where my thoughts were.  I remembered the first time R&G rang the bell together by accident and her tray fell by his feet and of course, the other numerous "bell" scenes.  Heaven help me - my mind went haywire - but I did ask God for forgiveness!!

@jps01...Thanks so much for your kind words!!! LOL!!! Seems like we are running out of threads in which to post!! This one may be closed soon, so maybe we should consider opening up a Post BBAT thread,where we can still keep in touch from time to time!!

Oh Jay, those lovely temple scenes!!! Don't worry, I'm sure God will forgive you!!!πŸ˜†!!

Actually I saw the show last night,but did not see the PV promotion on my telecast, just saw it online!!! Maybe Mr.Khalid's good "friends" and "top Producers" of PV, can give us just ten minutes of   PV telecast and give our BBAT the ending it deserves!!  After all, what are "friends" for??!!πŸ˜‰!!

lilly620 thumbnail

@ Leesan, Jps01 missing you guys😭

That statement from Khalid makes me livid.😑 How dare he?😑Actually what an insult to injury. I realized that our show took a wrong turn in October, it never recovered and no attempt was made for recovery. In fact it kept getting worse. To be honest, for the past four months, the show was no longer entertaining. Regardless of my loyalty to watching Guddu and Runjhun anyway I could take them. I would watch with knots in my stomach, waiting and waiting for things to improve. What made me do that to myself? Why the torture? I'll reiterate, they showed their contempt and disdain for the audience a long time ago.

As much as it pains me to say this, it should have ended on Feb 3rd. Stringing us along and not giving us a proper conclusion was simply cruel. They had no excuses, all actors were present and they even had the luxury of time. How can they justify not even five minutes of Guddu and Runjhun alone? I was watching this show for them only. Now I'm not convinced that if the show was saved, they would have turned things around. I have to make it a point to never watch anything produced by this production house. I will never understand why they destroyed their own show.!!!!
Edited by vedi821 - 12 years ago
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@jps01,@vanfan,@vedi821,@indi,@pensink91,@cleos, et al...

Missing you guys lots!!!  Still in withdrawal and disbelief mode!!!

Clicked on to Daily Motion today, just out of habit, but just to make sure that there was really no BBAT show today!!😭!! This is going to be a lot harder than I thought!!  When Sangini ended, at least I had the finale that I could watch over and over (still do !!), but with BBAT, the finale just won't do it for me!! So dissatisfying and disappointing!!

I don't know if anyone can help, but due to travel, I have missed quite a few episodes over time. I know they are all available online, but I just don't have the time to go through each and every one !! Can someone please just highlight the dates of the most significant shows? And the most romantic ones??πŸ˜‰!! Maybe there is a list out there that describes the content of each episode? Or is there a DVD set, does that exist?

Would really appreciate it!!  Thanks!! Please can someone open a new post ,just in case this one closes soon?? Keep posting girls, working today but still checking in ,from time to time!!
pensink91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Leesan

Clicked on to Daily Motion today, just out of habit, but just to make sure that there was really no BBAT show today!!😭!! This is going to be a lot harder than I thought!!  When Sangini ended, at least I had the finale that I could watch over and over (still do !!), but with BBAT, the finale just won't do it for me!! So dissatisfying and disappointing!!

I don't know if anyone can help, but due to travel, I have missed quite a few episodes over time. I know they are all available online, but I just don't have the time to go through each and every one !! Can someone please just highlight the dates of the most significant shows? And the most romantic ones??πŸ˜‰!! Maybe there is a list out there that describes the content of each episode? Or is there a DVD set, does that exist?

Would really appreciate it!!  Thanks!! Please can someone open a new post ,just in case this one closes soon?? Keep posting girls, working today but still checking in ,from time to time!!

Hi Leesan, same here, I too am missing all of you and the show. And agree with you if they had given the ending we wanted it would not have been so bad. And still hope some miracle would happen and they would resume this and close some other one.  I used to watch Sangini too but never got so attached as I did to BBAT, and especially because of this Forum and now there  is no G&R to look forward to is quite depressing.
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Leesan

Opened a few threads..pls keep posting on them..

I don't have any episodes but you can view the Guddu/Runjhun scenes on dailymotion...thanks to Wafah...

Still can't get over the way they ended this show...lack of romance..creativity ..dialogues..??..
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

van Didi, jps01 ,Leesan, tanutes, pensink91, Cleos, Keshawn, vedi821, rani, amplify,  godblessall, bhavani88 et al ... I stayed away for two days as I couldn't bear to say goodbye to you or to my beloved BBAT!!!  It's so difficult for me ... as I know it is for you!!!  I'm telling myself that BBAT is over, but it seems that I am in denial!!!  It will take  me some time to get over this hurt. I'm not saying that I will never let myself get so attached to another serial, as I know that no other serial will attract or affect me in this way ... there can never be another like BBAT!!

What hurt me a lot was not only the ending of BBAT, but also the way in which the show ended ... i.e., after suffering through 4 months of heartache, we couldn't even get ten minutes of Gunjhun.  And adding insult to injury, the producers having Himmanshoo and Nive promote their new show!  I find that was so insulting not only to us, but to Himmanshoo, Nive and the entire cast!!  These producers are so thick skinned!!!   Hopefully, one day I'll be able to handle this hurt and disappointment!!  Seems that we got a double dose of hurt at the same time ... the ending of our beloved serial and the disappointing ending without our Gunjhun moments!!!

Leesan, I did read your beautiful ending!!  I thoroughly enjoyed it.  Would you believe that all of Friday night I just stretched my imagination and had my own wonderful ending ... needless to say, it included a lot of Gunjhun romance, ending with Jhunjun and Laddoo!!! 

To all you beautiful people, I'll miss you all so very much!!!  Never knew that I could grow to love people whom I have never seen!!!  You have been so wonderful ... I loved chatting with you all!!!  Thank you my lovely friends!!  Hope to meet with you again!!  I'm not going to say goodbye as I'll be checking in very often ... cannot get rid of my old habit so quickly! 

indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jps01

jps01 ... I sympathise with you!! Dont worry, God understands and will forgive you!!!   Know exactly how you are feeling .. at every turn G&R are in my thoughts.  Mostly, I'm thinking of my own ending, starting with G&R leaving everyone and going to their room ... ...  ending with Jhunjun and Laddoo!!!  I'm not going to rant and rave anymore; guess I have no choice but to accept the ending we got!!! 

What we should have really done was to send leesan (with attitude too!!!) to India!!  They would have had no choice but to do what "SHE" demanded!!!