Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

February 17th, 2012 - Final Written Update - Page 6

jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I was thinking, won't it be great if the CVs shared all the uncut and behind the scenes episodes with us.  That would really help a lot with our healing process.  What say everyone!! Something to take that bitter taste left in our mouths!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Leesan

@jps01,@vanfan,@vedi821,@indi,@pensink91,@cleos, et al...

Missing you guys lots!!!  Still in withdrawal and disbelief mode!!!

Clicked on to Daily Motion today, just out of habit, but just to make sure that there was really no BBAT show today!!😭!! This is going to be a lot harder than I thought!!  When Sangini ended, at least I had the finale that I could watch over and over (still do !!), but with BBAT, the finale just won't do it for me!! So dissatisfying and disappointing!!

I don't know if anyone can help, but due to travel, I have missed quite a few episodes over time. I know they are all available online, but I just don't have the time to go through each and every one !! Can someone please just highlight the dates of the most significant shows? And the most romantic ones??πŸ˜‰!! Maybe there is a list out there that describes the content of each episode? Or is there a DVD set, does that exist?

Would really appreciate it!!  Thanks!! Please can someone open a new post ,just in case this one closes soon?? Keep posting girls, working today but still checking in ,from time to time!!

@jps01,@Leesan,@vedi821,@indi,@pensink91,@cleos, et al... Missing you all too. Being the long weekend and all I did not get to the forum much but it is going to really hit me at work as i would keep the forum open on the side to see now and then. @Leesan, I can try suggesting some dates but it will be on daily motion I guess without sub titles. Let me know the periods during which you missed the shows and I will try to give you the dates and parts. There are no DVDs as far as we know. I am also not able to believe how much attached to the forum I had become. I do not have an FB account else I would have suggested a FB group to chat regularly.  I know we did not get what we wanted but @Leesan you gave us the nice write-up and that will serve for me as our special ending. I am more upset at the loss of the forum and the friends/sisters I made whom I shared a lot about me and learnt a lot about. I am really going to miss you all a lot but there was a times when I was worried that I needed to do more with my time and I think I should start working on it. But it is going to be hard!

Edited by vanfan - 12 years ago
jps01 thumbnail
@ Leesan, et al, wanted to share this with you:  πŸ˜ƒ

Is everyone feelin sad.. If yes then dont b.., i kno u all love guddu sukla.. But trust me.. Thers gonna b somethin beautiful n nice comin up sooon for everyone to cheer up. N as it is we all r in tuch so b happpy.. Life us BEAUTIFUL!!!
vanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jps01

Is everyone feelin sad.. If yes then dont b.., i kno u all love guddu sukla.. But trust me.. Thers gonna b somethin beautiful n nice comin up sooon for everyone to cheer up. N as it is we all r in tuch so b happpy.. Life us BEAUTIFUL!!!

Thanks jps01! Too cryptic for me to feel happy or excited. In spite of wanting it I am not really hopeful BBAT 2. They could not get it after so many chances, so I am not buying the fact that the channel will give it one more try. Sorry for being cynical now while I was being truly optimistic all the time during the show was being telecast. I am a weird combination odd optimism and cynical - well I guess more practical.  So ruling out BBAT 2, India is not a place where movies are made out of TV shows, so what could be it?
1. One mini tele movie?
2. One maha bonus episode?
3. Brand new series with HM as lead in a different channel?
I am more likely leaning towards #3 even though I would like 1 or 2 better. Or on the other hand it could be just philosophy of life thrown at us. Any more ideas anyone?
Edited by vanfan - 12 years ago
jps01 thumbnail

Vanfan Di, agree with you and I am also leaning towards your #3.

You know what they say - a drowning man will clutch at a straw!! Well that's your Sis here, and Himmanshoo sounds optimistic, so we can only wait and watch.

Absolutely correct, BBAT 2 cannot continue the way of the last 4 months - there will be no TRPs and I would not like them to venture into that.  Maybe positive new writers and (of course our Leesan) will and may give us what we are looking for!  Don't understand their world, we only want to see happiness, is that too much to ask for, or is the Indian audience not buying thatl!!

Edited by jps01 - 12 years ago
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jps01

@jps01,...Thanks ever so much for the update re our beloved hero!!! Hmmm,... Van is probably right, as usual!!!  Too much to expect another go, with a BBAT 2!!! 

Would settle for a ME...anything to enhance the ending we got to BBAT1!!!

I was thinking, and not being facetious here, but since Mr. Khalid and the producers of PV are such good friends and associates, would it be possible at some point in PV to include our Gunjuhn?? Maybe a visit to the new couple or something?? Or am I just clutching at straws here??!!

Just hoping whatever it is, it will involve our Gunjuhn!!!
pensink91 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Leesan

@jps01,...Thanks ever so much for the update re our beloved hero!!! Hmmm,... Van is probably right, as usual!!!  Too much to expect another go, with a BBAT 2!!! 

Would settle for a ME...anything to enhance the ending we got to BBAT1!!!

I was thinking, and not being facetious here, but since Mr. Khalid and the producers of PV are such good friends and associates, would it be possible at some point in PV to include our Gunjuhn?? Maybe a visit to the new couple or something?? Or am I just clutching at straws here??!!

Just hoping whatever it is, it will involve our Gunjuhn!!!

This statement brought some life back. it has been a very depressing last couple of days.
bbatnatic thumbnail
i may be wrong but i don't think he is talking about a new show

last month in a local newspaper in the caribbean there was an advertisement for a show featuring the leads of various zee leads pavitra rishta, choti bahu , guddu minus runjhun and laali

i could be wrong but i think this is what he may be referring to😳
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bbatnatic

i may be wrong but i don't think he is talking about a new show

last month in a local newspaper in the caribbean there was an advertisement for a show featuring the leads of various zee leads pavitra rishta, choti bahu , guddu minus runjhun and laali

i could be wrong but i think this is what he may be referring to😳

@bbatnatic...thanks!!!  But what kind of show would this be? A variety show with singing and dancing etc., or a drama or comedy? And minus Runjuhn?? Does this mean that Himm would not be portraying Guddu??
bbatnatic thumbnail
i think it is like a world tour sorry don't have the clipping

himmanshoo's picture was there but it was captioned guddu

the article also had coming soon with more details so i don't knowπŸ˜•