February 17th, 2012 - Final Written Update - Page 7

vanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: bbatnatic

i think it is like a world tour sorry don't have the clipping

himmanshoo's picture was there but it was captioned guddu

the article also had coming soon with more details so i don't know😕

Thanks @bbatnatic. Sorry I mean no offence but if that is what it means all I can say is Big Whoop! Our beloved show is dead without proper closure and what will we get by seeing Guddu Shukla dance minus Runjhun. Well good for anyone who is going to accept this compensation but does nothing for me!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vanfan

Thanks @bbatnatic. Sorry I mean no offence but if that is what it means all I can say is Big Whoop! Our beloved show is dead without proper closure and what will we get by seeing Guddu Shukla dance minus Runjhun. Well good for anyone who is going to accept this compensation but does nothing for me!

@vanfan...So true, you took the words right out of my( dare I say our?!) mouth!!!

"Coming to a city near you!"  just won't cut it for me either!!! With all due respect,  Himm is a great actor and I wish him every success in the future, but all we BBATians ever wanted was a decent ending to our beloved show, and certainly NOT a song and dance routine!!  Sorry,will not be contributing to Zee's coffers in this venture,  after all WE are the ones who deserve some compensation...NOT  Zee !!!
lilly620 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bbatnatic

i may be wrong but i don't think he is talking about a new show

last month in a local newspaper in the caribbean there was an advertisement for a show featuring the leads of various zee leads pavitra rishta, choti bahu , guddu minus runjhun and laali

i could be wrong but i think this is what he may be referring to😳

Is it possible that was an ad for ZEE rishtey awards? That's the only show that usually features the leads from all the serials.

I do think Himmanshoo is referring to his next role. I'm totally looking forward to whatever show he's in. However that will never be enough to make up for the way bhagonwali ended.  Sorry for being so melodramatic, but I'm heartbroken over the ending. Had convinced myself that a reunion would be enough. It's not and it never will be.😭
Edited by vedi821 - 12 years ago
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I was thinking that maybe they will invite himmanshoo and nivedita when this new show airs the marriage scenes??..

regarding the overseas tour..himmanshoo has advised that this is not yet confirmed...when I requested him to visit us in the UK...but will keep you posted...😉
nmaharaj thumbnail
Thanks Wafah, for everything u have given to BBAT.  And to the rest  who have helped in the updates as well, Rani, Dhruvie, Chatterpot, Amtaf, Vanfan, and anyone else I have unknowingly left out, I say thank u.  It is with a heavy heart  I write this.  ðŸ˜­. BBAt became such a huge part of our lives, and it will be deeply missed.  But we know all good things must come to an end some day and we will forever be grateful to Nivedita and Himmanshoo for giving us Gunjhun.  Words cannot express our gratitude to everyone who have contributed in making this show so unique.  I wish the entire cast and crew all success in their future endeavours and we know we'll cross paths again, I am positive of that.  God Bless😊.
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
indi thumbnail
[

@indi...missing you and every one else so much!! Sg glad to hear from you after all this time!! LoL!! I know it seems like ages!! I keep trying to convince myself each day will get a little easier!! So far...no such luck!!!
Watching Rani's VMs over and over!! I am so pathetic!! And with everything else going on, there is so much to do with my time. Maybe it's because I have been trained to be so dispassionate re my job,that I have given my emotions free rein re BBAT!!! Who knows, but it has been a wonderful diversion from my real world !!! I'm sure most of us can relate!! 

Anyways, hang in there and keep in touch!! That goes for everyone, yes YOU too!!

oh leesan ... what can I say!!!  LOL!!!! Can't believe am this ecstatic  hearing from you!!! I feel as if I'm seeing a loved one after a very long time ... I'm that HAPPY!!!   I must be crazy eh!!!   I guess it's the BBAT link!!!!    If you are pathetic - and I see you as the strong one ... what will you call me!!  Thought if I stayed away for a few days I might start detaching myself from BBAT ... but no such luck!!!   If anything, I'm getting even more desperate!!!   I'll keep watching the old episodes while I await Himmanshoo and Nive!!!   Don't worry ... I'll keep in touch ... need my moral support and who better than you lovely people to get it from!!! 

Hi van didi, pensink91, jps01, et al ... hope you are all coping better than me!!

Edited by indi - 12 years ago
vanfan thumbnail
Hi all! Missing you all too. I am coping ok without BBAT (honestly I am missing the forum more😭) as they did not give us much to think or discuss in the end. 🤢Luckily (or unluckily) for me this has been a killing week at work with too many issues. Looks like they were all just waiting to pop up after BBAT ended (thankfully else I would have had really lot of unhappy people at work). Looks like we need to go with HM''s philosophy on the FB. I stop thinking about the things that are not in my hands. But the forum is another thing. I do watch the old episodes when I get time but I have been not able to yet. Missing you all a lot and will try to catch-up on the forum now and then. So hang in there and keep smiling!😊
indi thumbnail
Hi all ... just stopped in to say hello ... wanted to see if the WU was up as yet!!!   Horrors!!! - nothing!!!   I've started tackling my backlog of work from the last two weeks.
Edited by indi - 12 years ago
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: indi

Hi all ... just stopped in to say hello ... wanted to see if the WU was up as yet!!!   Horrors!!! - nothing!!!   I've started tackling my backlog of work from the last two weeks.

@indi...LOL!!! Looks like we all may have to start writing our own imaginary WUs from now on!!! Trying to catch up with work as well, but there's always more work to do, right?? Still lagging a bit though, hopefully should be back to normal by next week, whatever normal is for me!! 

Missing all the flurry of activity on the forum, just  a few of us remain on the forum, oh well!! 

@jpso1... Jay, where are you??!! 

Miss you all, please pop in from time to time! Does anyone know how long the forum will remain active after a show has ended?