Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update 17/02/2012

Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

JaiGanesh

ShivaOm

Hi all, I'm Sia.😃
I have got this privilege of updating the Written version of the show for Mondays and Fridays.

I would like to thank you for giving me this opportunity.

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

Episode 62

17/02/2012- Friday

At Vykuntha

Vishnu-Laksmi,Brhma and Narada have a discussion about the issue..And This time both Narad n Brhma are vexed up with Daksha's behavior.Narada Complains the same to Vishnu .
One need to stop all this...Narada worriedly says. 

Vishnu has a serine smile on his face.

Narad seeing this gets to the conclusion that Vishni has indeed something in his mind and he is working on it already.

To which Vishnu says that "i would have to help Mahadev ,but also i cant ignore Daksh as he is one of my  greatest devotee ..infact i'm gonna take his side this time."

He will listen to everything i say.

At the palace:

Sati is lying on the floor surrounded by Daksh rekha ...Daksh now enters the room and along came Prasuti,Aditi n Khyati..

Sati seeing her father come gets up

Daksh now takes some water in his hands with the help of a wooden piece (dnt know what it was..some kind of havan stick) from the kalash and sprinkles it on the Daksh rekha..
Now comes Rishi Brigu...

As he sprinkles the water on the rekha the fire ring gets subdued .

Daksh now comes to Sati n makes her stand right on her feet.

"what are u doing lord?"Prasuti questions

Daksha calls out the guards..

"Sainik.."Daksh calls

"Are you again gonna punish Sati?"Prasuti again questions

"These guards will take you to the Sarswati river-you will have to bring me the soil of the river  "Daksh replies

The guards come and surround Sati so that she wont escape n they leave 😡

Everyone is like what-is-he-now-up-to! expression

"If Prajapati has spoilt something he knows how to repair it(Too late for Damge control man!)-I'm going to make a new planet which will replace Chnadrama"Daksh announces.

"New Planet in place of Chandrma?"Khyati n Aditi blurts

"Lord Vishnu has himself commanded me- Firstly a lady from the greatest  clan/cast with 32 gunnas(virtues) has to bring Soil from the Saraswati river... After making an idol of that soil i need to name it and thereafter one needs to do the Pranprtishta Pooja-then as Chandrma starts to dwindle the new planet is created-After Chandrama's end it would take its position.And there is only one lady who has all the 32gunas(Virtues) -that can be only Sati" Prajapati in his alter ego mod.

Prasuti worries that by creating a new planet he could become a responsible Prajapati by balancing the nature,but how can a father get back his own daughters  ?

At Chandu's place:

Chandrama is laid on the ground and Rohini-Anusuya-Revthi are crying non stop!

Chandrama's whole body is stiff.. Anusuya-Rihini n Revthi are giving strength to each other to brave to the situation.

There are thunders n lightnings in the sky.

There lies Chandrama unconscious with each moment bringing him a step closer to death.

Rohini at once sees that Chandr's leg is getting decaying (turning black) and Revthi-Ansusuya too are horrified observe this.

One of the  sevikas say that the curse is showing its effect.

Anusuya then asks someone to have a look whether Rishi Kashyap n Rishi Atri have come taking the 'MahaMrityunjay' Mantr from Rishi Markanday or not.

The three women are literally freaking out.

At Markanday's place

Rishi Kashyap along with Rishi Atri goes to Rishi Markandaya and requests him for the Mantra

Markanday replies that "this is the SIL of the same Daksh Prajapati who cursed n insulted Mahadev?"
"Prajapati's SIL is somebodies son"Rishi Kashyap argues

They request him to make the Mantra Public -for good use...so that Chnadr's life is saved. "You understand how the parents would feel to see there child die infront of them n they cant do anything for him.."rishi Atri utters

I wont be having any issue giving th mantra to you
,but there is no use... cause of the curse the Mantr is useless.."
"When Shiva's pooj itself is notpossible what would u do with the Mnatra" Rishi Markanday reasons.

Both Rishi Kashyap n Rishi Atri are shocked n helpless.

"There wont be any use-There wont be any use by taking Maha Mrityunjaya Mantr n saving Chandrama's life as Prajapati has cursed him to wane off-and due to which Mahadev has taken his 'Rudra avtaar' ,
as there are Volcanoes erupting, Ice melting and earth-air are choosing there own paths-This is the sign of Destruction. " a voice interrupts..it was Rishi Dhatich

Precap:

"Devi Lakshmi its only your Leela which is gonna save the world.."Lord Vishnu says

They show Devi Lakshmi n then Devi sati

Here again Daksh shouts like a over possessive obsessed father
"Sati where is she...WHR IS SHE"😡 and then a few lotuc flowers are placed in the bed on Devi Sati ,which obviousely Daksh sees and is conspicuous that there might be Shiva's hand in all this.

Then Devi Sati enters the place having a smile on her face(which is devi Lakshmi in her form)

Thanks for reading

Regards

Sia

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES,THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res.🤣

thanks for ur fabulous update...
Edited by .Reshama. - 12 years ago
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update..:)
bhakti2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for lovely update!  Now all of sudden Prasuti is worried about her daughter?😕

Well it will be great to see what MataLaxmi has in mind for her leela.

Btw...your Sri Ganesh pic at the front of your post is so sweet - i really love it!
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks!

I cant wait to see tomorrow's episode- love to see how the gods are playing around with daksh! hehe

loving the action!
coolfizzy thumbnail
lovely epi...
bt as usual the precap seemed far more interesting than d episode...
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Thanks for the update.😊

Prasuti shoul dnot be worried about her daughter's suhag, it is surprising she is thinking about them instead of her Prajapati is always right tune.