let's respect gurmeet, kratika's personal lives !!

...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hii folks,

i just have a request for all members here, !! plss let's respect gurmeet and kratika's personal lives and keep this forum clean and friendly. 😳 forums like IPKKND respect their leads' personal lives, and people don't bash sanaya's real life partner mohit,or barun's wife !!

i don't know if kratika ji is in a relationship, but if she is let's respect her partner no matter how good her chemistry with gurmeet is, and plss let no bashing of debina, gurmeet's wife, occur in this forum, there has been enough hatred between members in the past !

i want all of us to be friends in this forum, and i don't want people to feel super sensitive whenever they post information on the actors personal lives, they r real people after all !!

let's all be friendly and loving to each other, and also to the actors and the actors' loved ones.😳

that's all i have to say, hope u all agree with me !!πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
undoubtedly we should...i just don't want any bashing in this forum...let this forum be in sanity and peace...we have gone through already a tons of bashing of GURU personal life.now no more...
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
agree with each word Mina...πŸ˜›
Hope everyone feels the same here.
123mitul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice post dear...agree with you😊😊... we should keep the forum friendly & bashing-free...
aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i completely agree... let's keep discussions on the personal lives of the actors to the absolute minimum... we should be here to discuss the show, it's characters and the actors acting... not pass our judgement on how the actors should live their lives... 
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

I agree with what you say but also that let's not start on this topic at all.

I think who ever has already join the forum right now are the one who are never going to raise those kind of issues..

But realistically we have to be prepared that those issues will surface here and there.  The main thing is to keep our cool and not let any bashers enjoy irritating us.

Just report the person and do not indulge in the discussion.  We do not want any person to have fame that way who make any comments on actors personal life.

Ravjot is a fantastic mod and she will take care of any issue if at all arises..

Edited by evasumi - 12 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: evasumi

I agree with what you say but also that let's not start on this topic at all.

I think who ever has already join the forum right now are the one who are never going to raise those kind of issues..

But realistically we have to be prepared that those issues will surface here and there.  The main thing is to keep our cool and not let any bashers enjoy irritating us.

Just report the person and do not indulge in the discussion.  We do not want any person to have fame that way who make any comments on actors personal life.

Ravjot is a fantastic mod and she will take care of any issue if at all arises..

I agree with u Eva, raising this issue itself is instigating, even about blaming GurTi fans indirectly being bashers is another instigating and rude thing which I already saw in other topic, mods need to take matter of this...

Simply_1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gururocks77

undoubtedly we should...i just don't want any bashing in this forum...let this forum be in sanity and peace...we have gone through already a tons of bashing of GURU personal life.now no more...

Aisa kya? Don't forget your actions too...When it comes to bashing your name comes up too Remember...that hate page...something like Maan ManiyaπŸ€”
Edited by Simply_1 - 12 years ago
Simply_1 thumbnail
Jab baat khud par ayee toh khud ko victim bana liye...This is an open forum.  Criticism of GC should not be considered as bashing... Edited by Simply_1 - 12 years ago
Simply_1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zee_News

I agree with u Eva, raising this issue itself is instigating, even about blaming GurTi fans indirectly being bashers is another instigating and rude thing which I already saw in other topic, mods need to take matter of this...

Agreed