Fan Fictions

New OS: Our contract ends today, Mr Raizada

mandira1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

During the end of the second month of the contract marriage Arnav had found out about Shyam after witnessing a Khushi-Shyam confrontation whereby Khushi had also boxed Shyam giving him a black eye. Arnav was extremely ashamed and guilty at having not trusted Khushi and for what he had put her through and had given her a heartfelt apology which he knew would never been enough. Khushi had told him that she had forgiven him just because she could still not bear to see him in that sad and remorseful state but deep in her heart she knew that she would never be able to forgive him let alone think about that. She felt that way not because of what he had done, but because of what he had not done, which was he had never given a chance to explain herself even once, to prove her innocence. She felt that not only her but any person who could have been in place of her at that point deserved to get atleast one chance to prove their innocence.

The rest of the six months just went by whereby Khushi tried to act normal with everyone in the family including Arnav and he truly felt like she had forgiven him. As the months passed the fact about the contract had also slipped out of his mind as never once in these months had Khushi made it feel as if it had been a fake marriage for her even during the month he had treated her so coldly. Khushi had become a part of everyone's life in the Raizada house and everyone had a place for her in their heart including mamiji who had now also accepted Payal. Khushi had insisted to him to reveal Shyam's truth to Anjali only after her baby was born.

Nobody accept Arnav still knew the truth about ArHi marriage and the contract as Khushi had never spoken about it or confided with this information with anyone. Khushi had been counting days, and today was the last day of the sixth month contract.

Arnav who had no idea about the day and had forgotten about it had accompanied Khushi to a college whereby Khushi wanted to enrol herself for a course even though Khushi had told him many times that she would go by herself.

College Administrator: And your name Miss?

Khushi: Khushi

College Administrator: Surname please?

Khushi: Gupta, Khushi Gupta

Arnav who had been listening and was a bit confused at why Khushi was saying gupta: Khushi, um.. Its Raizada

Khushi totally ignored his comment and repeated the name to the administrator: Khushi Gupta

Admin: Got that, thank you

Khushi then walked out of the office after the paperwork was complete and went outside towards the car

Arnav followed and asked her again while walking: Khushi, y did you say Gupta? Have you forgotten?

Khushi just stopped walking, looked straight into his eye's and told him: No Mr Raizada no its not, Have you forgotten what day it is today? Well let me remind you to refresh your memory. After today I will no longer be Mrs Raizada as our contract ends today. We are no longer married now; it's over between us Mr Raizada, over

Do leave your comments & if you liked the OS do also *hit* the like button!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

writing index:https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2328170                 

Do read the note on the 2nd post
Edited by mandira1 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandira1 thumbnail
NOTE

Thank you so much for the likes & comments for this OS!

Would have made it much longer, but my brain decided to freeze just then.
Many of you have requested me to continue this, but I really am confused on how to continue it atm.. if I do come up with something, then I'll add it in place of this post๐Ÿ˜Š

**************************edit
I have read all and really appreciate all of your comments & likes on this OS. However for some reason when I'm trying to like some of the comment's an error pop up comes up.
Edited by mandira1 - 12 years ago
asrlovesme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You should really do a sequel for this!
Loved it, however m greedy for a longer convo
mandira1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: asrlovesme

You should really do a sequel for this!

Loved it, however m greedy for a longer convo

thank you๐Ÿ˜Š
sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
like it .. continue pls and PM as well ..Edited by sukri - 12 years ago
mandira1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sukri

like it .. continue pls and PM as well ..

thanks๐Ÿ˜Š
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow!!!!!
that ws jst amazing!!!!!
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I loved it!๐Ÿ‘ Since the 6 month track is starting, i am waiting anxiously to see what happens when it ends. Please do continue with this and please PM me the next part.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Targaryen thumbnail
seriously i want khushi to show arnav a cold shoulder after the mess with shyam is cleared up!!! nice OS :)
ashvez thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That had an impact Mandira..u gotta continue girl.๐Ÿ˜Š