WU 17thFeb'2012 : Valentines Day ka Sathyanaash!!!

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Very nice n entertaining update Maria👏.Reg epi no comments.(Can you add Karam rajpal's TB article also,Parichay is tagged there,it'll help in increasing our CM rank this week)

Originally posted by -sahasra-

Very nice n entertaining update Maria👏.Reg epi no comments.(Can you add Karam rajpal's TB article also,Parichay is tagged there,it'll help in increasing our CM rank this week)

Ya sure Sahu... And sorry for delay in update friends. Came home late from office, watched the episode and wrote update..
Thanks for the beautiful update Maria. Have been missing you during Lu for last couple of days. Hope your work eases up a little next week, so we can enjoy your company little more on IF. 

What do I say about today's episode? It was sheer torturous episode. It's better to have living psycho ex who your spouse can see you hating and fall in love with you than having a dead ex who you can't hate so your spouse thinks you still love him. 

Dreadful Friday episode and I think next Monday will be even worse as now witcha knows about their divorce plans. God have mercy on us for next few episodes, that's all I can say.
Maria ...Your update just makes the epi look 10000000 times better ...and what can i say like always dil k armaan ansoo mein beh gaye ... Edited by rdfan - 12 years ago
much appreciate u for even coloring the dumb epi or should i say ur wu is symbolic tat cvs viewers ko yek naya valentine date(sinal dumb date)se parichay karvaya hai, new parichay it's colors of different dumbeness  oh valentine date aisa bhi hota hai. seems story is not going in sinal way for valentineday as all expected there will be sinal confession on valentine day so suddenly cvs wokeup n just tried to fit the so called sinal  valentineday in the story for viewers. bad planning.
same old trick of some sinal dance in btwn dumbness 😆 .
seema lecture,raj lecture n even siddhi poem didn't show any effect on kunal. he lost hope n lost case too.
siddhi lost case n almost lost hope, richa appeared 😆
then richa came to fill hope to siddhi to make story move fwd as shown in promo or it's next hearing session of  president(richa)pardon  for kunal crimes
🤢 😆
thanks for the update update akka😳
thanks for the awesome update..

loved the title..
Because od ue WU u made me my day yaar i was feeling so sad abt today but ur WU and more than ur writing ur icons r excelent they r star for me today because of them i smiled 🤗
it was a awesome update...thank u...the dance by siddi and kunal mind blowing i cant keep my eyes of from kunal he was so adorable and some one please kill this dumboo ...now witcha is felling for her mistake but wat if kunal excuse her for this time also our brainless hero can do it yar😳  ...