Punar Vivah

GC's Killer Eyes!! Ufff...(Promo #4 )

Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjiHcsCwWSw[/YOUTUBE]

OoOhHH EeeMmm GggeEe **THUD** 

I have never seen killer eyes like these before!!!! This should be a CRIME!!! Just look at my poor haalat   πŸ€£

i need to make a point clear to someone:
"Guru ase maat dekho muje kuch kuch hota hai" 

OHhh for God's sake he was looking at Aarti then why did i feel like his eyes were zipping through my heart from the computer screen

But seriously the way he was walking and looking at Aarti with those alluring deep brown eyes...ufff 

oh i feel bad for  Aarti...if my haalat is like this...what would her poor haalat be likeπŸ˜†

but i have to admit i missed dying and coming back alive because of Guru...be it with his HOTNess or killer expressions and acting...Everybody needs a little maaza or spice in their life...and Guru he is definitely my spice 

am i the only one who thinks this? Who else has become his victom?

~Zee

Edited by Mrs.ZSK - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

summikhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mein toh pehle se hi victim hoon yaar!... ufff β˜ΊοΈ... aise kaatil nigahein... I missed guru sooo much... but ab only 2 more days... and then he'll be back with a bang! Can't wait!

I like the song too... is it a movie song?? i think it's the song for the serial
Edited by summikhan - 12 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
GC does have very beautiful eyes, they are really striking.

I remember that during his Ramayan days, people used to call him "Kamalnayan", not only because it's another name of Shri Ram/Lord Vishnu, but because Gurmeet's eyes were so perfect for the role.

Even as MSK, the first thing which struck me during his scenes were how powerful his eyes were. One scorching gaze and you're a gonner. :P
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: summikhan

Mein toh pehle se hi victim hoon yaar!... ufff β˜ΊοΈ... aise kaatil nigahein... I missed guru sooo much... but ab only 2 more days... and then he'll be back with a bang! Can't wait!

I like the song too... is it a movie song?? i think it's the song for the serial

summi πŸ€—
i think thi is the third forum i am seeing u in πŸ˜›

i know yaar. . . he changed his look...but his eyes are still KILLERS!!!🀒
eeeks...only two days left...sounds too good to be true😍

i don't think its a movie song either...i think it may be the song for the serial.
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

GC does have very beautiful eyes, they are really striking.

I remember that during his Ramayan days, people used to call him "Kamalnayan", not only because it's another name of Shri Ram/Lord Vishnu, but because Gurmeet's eyes were so perfect for the role.

Even as MSK, the first thing which struck me during his scenes were how powerful his eyes were. One scorching gaze and you're a gonner. :P

I only came to know of him when he was MSK, and the thing about him the struck me the most is how he talks more with his eyes!!! They are really deep and expressive...be it anger or love, just one look into his eyes and just like you said ur a gonner πŸ˜³

eeeks...so happy to have him back...i missed dying because of his eyes πŸ˜†
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mrs.ZSK

I only came to know of him when he was MSK, and the thing about him the struck me the most is how he talks more with his eyes!!! They are really deep and expressive...be it anger or love, just one look into his eyes and just like you said ur a gonner πŸ˜³

eeeks...so happy to have him back...i missed dying because of his eyes πŸ˜†

Lol, loved the last part of your post...you missed dying because of his eyes.πŸ˜†

But yes, be it any show, Ramayan, GHSP, or PV, Gurmeet first woos fans through his eyes. You just can't ignore them.😳 The anger is expressed in such a way that it makes you shiver, and the love and affection behind them warms you up instantly.☺️

Mrs.ZSK thumbnail

Lol, loved the last part of your post...you missed dying because of his eyes.πŸ˜†

But yes, be it any show, Ramayan, GHSP, or PV, Gurmeet first woos fans through his eyes. You just can't ignore them.😳 The anger is expressed in such a way that it makes you shiver, and the love and affection behind them warms you up instantly.☺️

yeah i am kind of his deewaani πŸ˜†...no oops i mean " Mrs. Zaalim Singh KhuranaπŸ˜‰" πŸ˜†
You took the words right out of my mouth . . . guru is just phenomenal πŸ˜

-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMGGG He has gorgeous eyes and the longest eyelashesss!
He has 'Bambi' eyes, love GC!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mrs.ZSK

yeah i am kind of his deewaani πŸ˜†...no oops i mean " Mrs. Zaalim Singh KhuranaπŸ˜‰" πŸ˜†
You took the words right out of my mouth . . . guru is just phenomenal πŸ˜

Your name is Zaalim? Now I understand your username.πŸ˜†

Yup, he's a once in a lifetime actor...you don't find people like him everywhere, everyday.
In all his roles, he has left such a big impression on his fans. I mean, where do you get that? Many actors become famous in one show but their next or previous one is not too big a hit, but Guru's shows have all become hits since and including Ramayan. I hope PV too makes it among the top 5 shows in the TRP chart.
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail

Your name is Zaalim? Now I understand your username.πŸ˜†

Yup, he's a once in a lifetime actor...you don't find people like him everywhere, everyday.
In all his roles, he has left such a big impression on his fans. I mean, where do you get that? Many actors become famous in one show but their next or previous one is not too big a hit, but Guru's shows have all become hits since and including Ramayan. I hope PV too makes it among the top 5 shows in the TRP chart.

no my name is Zeynab, but i go by Zee😳
when u get to know me more u will know why i am associated as Mrs.ZSK πŸ˜†
i tend to have my zaalimy ways as well πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

so true! I am sure Punar Vivah is going to be a hit...cuz GC has a good eye with choosing roles. . . and not to mention he gives his 101% to each role...and he has a crazy fan following which just gets bigger and bigger day by day...He will reach big heights one day and i will support him the whole way up πŸ˜³