Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Dr3viL

U know dex.. I thought this person went and killed herself or something so I regretted replying and removed my pic pronto! Glad to know she is alive and .. Posting :)

That's a horrible thing to say, I'm sure she is alive and kicking. 😆But why hasn't she posted now that we have posted on her thread. 
Originally posted by: dazzlingflora

@dr3vil: what to do no one is responsing... 😔 that's why talking to my self...

hey again.. u there?
dazzlingflora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Dexterkichokri

That's a horrible thing to say, I'm sure she is alive and kicking. 😆But why hasn't she posted now that we have posted on her thread.

LOLzzz 😆 dead!!! No not yet... Was little bit deppressed due to rel breakup... !. So how you guys doing
Fine but bored what bout u? Breakups a bitch hope ur okay now tho
dazzlingflora thumbnail
no no i don't want to die now... I'll die when my time will be for dying.. Was in a state of mental shock after breakup... It's pathetic when you are cheated... Cried a lot... Cried very much... Yeah initially i did wanted to be dead... Took a blade then thought my life is too prescious... I can't sacrifice it for a person who don't even deserve me... Still upset about the breakup.. But thanxxx that you guys are supporting me 😊
dazzlingflora thumbnail
well, i m not thinking about him ryt now.., but one of my nail from left hand has been uprooted accidently... Having lots of bleeding and pain
Originally posted by: dazzlingflora

no no i don't want to die now... I'll die when my time will be for dying.. Was in a state of mental shock after breakup... It's pathetic when you are cheated... Cried a lot... Cried very much... Yeah initially i did wanted to be dead... Took a blade then thought my life is too prescious... I can't sacrifice it for a person who don't even deserve me... Still upset about the breakup.. But thanxxx that you guys are supporting me 😊

Time heals all, girl. Cheating is the worst kind of backstab there is. Cry your heart out...for 6 months straight if you have to. By the time, you finish, you will come out stronger and meaner. 
I'm a living example. You will survive no matter how you think otherwise. Don't do anything stupid for a man that did not deserve you anyway. ðŸ¤—
dazzlingflora thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dexterkichokri

Time heals all, girl. Cheating is the worst kind of backstab there is. Cry your heart out...for 6 months straight if you have to. By the time, you finish, you will come out stronger and meaner.
I'm a living example. You will survive no matter how you think otherwise. Don't do anything stupid for a man that did not deserve you anyway. 🤗

your word it self is healing me... Thanxx to asru & u for supporting me... 😊 🤗
Try smoking cigarettes ? Works for me .. I like davidoff recently a friend introduced me to vogue slims .. They are to die for! Makes my davidoff feel light .. Vogue is heavy and packs a punch. .. Just don't pull out vogue infront of Ur mates (shameful) do it like me a pack a day in an empty room.. Sometimes with a coffee. Good luck
Originally posted by: Dr3viL

Try smoking cigarettes ? Works for me .. I like davidoff recently a friend introduced me to vogue slims .. They are to die for! Makes my davidoff feel light .. Vogue is heavy and packs a punch. .. Just don't pull out vogue infront of Ur mates (shameful) do it like me a pack a day in an empty room.. Sometimes with a coffee. Good luck

What kind of a dentist are you? Smoking stains the teeth and is bad for overall health. Sheesh...😆