Sia's VM Index! [New VM 01/7 Page 90]

Posted: 12 years ago
Sia's VM Index
(xbutterflykisses95x/RabbaVeArHi)

Old VMs (previous channel, like a billion years ago) 

List of all my VMs (with latest links)

Please use the links above to sift through my VMs & be sure to leave me loads of feedback!

I WILL still be posting each new VM as an individual post, so no one will miss out! Please add me as a buddy if you would like me to send a PM to you when I've uploaded a new VM 😊

My Work:
Tumblr (gifs & edits)
YouTube (VMs)
DailyMotion (blocked VMs)
Edited by .Sia. - 9 years ago
Awww your VMz are such a treat to watch!!!! There's something different about them that just makes them MAGICALLL 😍 This by far has to be my favorite mix from your sidee! The transitions, the editing, scene selection and just the overall feel was PERFECT! Keep making more yaar ur SOOO talenteddd!!!! totally fida over ur style 😳
~Puja~
Originally posted by MagicalMaYur

Awww your VMz are such a treat to watch!!!! There's something different about them that just makes them MAGICALLL 😍 This by far has to be my favorite mix from your sidee! The transitions, the editing, scene selection and just the overall feel was PERFECT! Keep making more yaar ur SOOO talenteddd!!!! totally fida over ur style 😳
~Puja~

Thank you so much! Considering you're one of my favourite ArHi VM makers, that means a lot! Aw, this is such a sweet comment! 😳
I'm a huge fan of your VMs too, in fact you were one of the people who inspired me to make ArHi VMs in the first place! My old channel was all Disney videos and stuff, and even though I did have a lot of subscribers, I didn't enjoy making the VMs as much as these ArHi ones. So, once again thank you so much for the lovely comment! 😃

Originally posted by ragvir.fan

👍🏼 

Thank you! 😉
Edited by Mistiix3 - 12 years ago
awesome vms!! could u do one to at the beginnning from the movie anastasia. Thanxx
Originally posted by kazmia12

awesome vms!! could u do one to at the beginnning from the movie anastasia. Thanxx

Thank you! As I'm saying to every request, I'll listen to the song and let you know if I can make a video to it 😉
Thanks for the suggestion! x
Great VMs yaar! Do make more! :)
Originally posted by mary78613

Great VMs yaar! Do make more! :)

Thank you! I will as soon as I get some time 😃
New VM for you guys, check it out:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3hRWCIvL5o[/YOUTUBE]
Jiya Dhadak Dhadak Jaaye // ArHi [VM]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3hRWCIvL5o
loved all especially tu hai meri fantasy :-)
please make a vm on "tu kya jaane" by kailash kher  thank u
Originally posted by rani-lucki

loved all especially tu hai meri fantasy :-)
please make a vm on "tu kya jaane" by kailash kher  thank u
Thank you hun!
I'll listen to it, and see what I can do 😉