Sia's VM Index! [New VM 01/7 Page 90] - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
OMG the lyrics matched perfectly! ๐Ÿ˜ฒGhausia I can never expect anything less from you jaan! I simply adored this VM! 
~Puja~
Originally posted by .SublimeSaRun.

OMG the lyrics matched perfectly! ๐Ÿ˜ฒGhausia I can never expect anything less from you jaan! I simply adored this VM! 
~Puja~

Thank you so much! Thanks Puja ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Awww this was absolutely adorable!!!

The lyrics and scenes matched perfectly, loved the transitions and coloring too!!!
Originally posted by Harshiti4Lyf

Awww this was absolutely adorable!!!

The lyrics and scenes matched perfectly, loved the transitions and coloring too!!!
I just saw this, thank you so much! ๐Ÿ˜Š
New video for you guys! I wasn't very motivated to finish this as I didn't want to make a sad video after all the SPA cuteness ๐Ÿ˜ณ
But it's a sad one - enjoy!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vkBrZWTkrc[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vkBrZWTkrc
Ghausia, just watched it in your channel while I was looking for a new vm in youtube, didn't know you had posted it here in the forum, anyway you know by now, how much I love your vms. This is my current favorite song, you have done a wonderful job. Keep giving more, I know you are busy with exams but once its done, do more. Edited by Keshriya - 12 years ago
It was beautiful.. Loved it!! 
Originally posted by ang_cait01

awesome vm .
Thank you!

Originally posted by Keshriya

Ghausia, just watched it in your channel while I was looking for a new vm in youtube, didn't know you had posted it here in the forum, anyway you know by now, how much I love your vms. This is my current favorite song, you have done a wonderful job. Keep giving more, I know you are busy with exams but once its done, do more.

Oh, thank you! What a lovely comment! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
My real exams don't end until may, but I'll make time to make more VMs in that time ๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by shu_cal

It was beautiful.. Loved it!! 

Thanks yaar! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by mazkachazka

reserved BIG TIME!!!!!!!!

Okay ๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by sana50

Awesome

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜ณ