Sia's VM Index! [New VM 01/7 Page 90] - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Okay guys, I have now decided that I will be sending PMs out to my buddies alerting them of new VMs. If you would like to join that list, please add me. If not, please debuddy me or let me know so I don't hassle you. Take care! 😊
Hey guys,
New VM for you guys! This is a short VM that I spent very little time on, but I made it to tell you guys that my VMs will be coming a lot less often now. My mum's taking my laptop, so I can only come on after doing hours of revision. Therefore, as making VMs is a slow process, they will come a lot more rarely. I hope you guys still enjoy this one, and stay tuned!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh9Y-7QSKro[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh9Y-7QSKro
I love that song!!thank you for pm me!!plz pm me for more!!!!It suits em!!lol:):):)
This was awesome Ghausia dear! I totally loved it πŸ˜ I'm not a HUGE fan of English songs but I love the way you use them :) 
~Puja~
Originally posted by hennairshad

I love that song!!thank you for pm me!!plz pm me for more!!!!It suits em!!lol:):):)

Thank you, and I will do!

Originally posted by .SublimeSaRun.

This was awesome Ghausia dear! I totally loved it πŸ˜ I'm not a HUGE fan of English songs but I love the way you use them :) 
~Puja~

Thank you Puja! πŸ˜³
I very rarely use English songs, and they're only when I either think that the song goes really well with ArHi, or if I just feel like making a video to a song I understand the lyrics to πŸ˜†
I don't know how, but I managed to make a new VM.
Check it out and enjoy! I'd love some feedback too πŸ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z14je0nCTX4[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z14je0nCTX4
OMG LOVED this vm!!!!!

I'm a big Taylor Swift fan and this is one of my fav. songs!!!!

The lyrics were so apt for Khushi, loved it dear!!!!!

-Edit-

Awww I loved the second vm as much as the first one!!!!

The vm was awesome, the song, the scenes, transitions, everything was beautiful!!!!!
Edited by Harshiti4Lyf - 12 years ago
This was by far my favorite from you Ghausia! I shouldn't say that, because I know you will come back with another VM that tops this so its better to be safe now haha :) Seriously though, I had goosebumps because you brought out such raw passion with ArHi! And along with the song choice, it was just perfect! Amazing job once again. Hope you have time to make more soon.😊
~Puja~
Originally posted by Harshiti4Lyf

OMG LOVED this vm!!!!!

I'm a big Taylor Swift fan and this is one of my fav. songs!!!!

The lyrics were so apt for Khushi, loved it dear!!!!!

-Edit-

Awww I loved the second vm as much as the first one!!!!

The vm was awesome, the song, the scenes, transitions, everything was beautiful!!!!!

Thank you so much for your comments on both! πŸ˜³

Originally posted by hennairshad

Awesome lol

Thank you! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by .SublimeSaRun.

This was by far my favorite from you Ghausia! I shouldn't say that, because I know you will come back with another VM that tops this so its better to be safe now haha :) Seriously though, I had goosebumps because you brought out such raw passion with ArHi! And along with the song choice, it was just perfect! Amazing job once again. Hope you have time to make more soon.😊
~Puja~

Thank you so much Puja! πŸ˜³
Haha don't set your expectations too high - I might not live up to them! πŸ˜›
Thanks so much for the lovely comment hun! Well, the more progress I make revision-wise, the more time I can spend making VMs, so hopefully if I work hard you'll keep getting new videos too! πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by vini09

loved it sooo much😊

Thank you so much 😳