Omgg im obsessed with this movie too and these two are amazing love sidharth
And btw amazing VM
love_iqbal_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: .Sia.

Aw, thank you Katie! πŸ€—
FYI yours is probs the only FF I still read continuously on the forum lol

I loved the movie, despite never having seen Sid & Shraddha act before. I was pleasantly surprised by their talent, and the movie had me in tears on many occasions! Some people argue the logic aspect was missing from the movie, but for Bollywood standards it's an awesome movie & the focus of it is really on how Aisha changed Guru's life rather than the external plot. Their moments are beautiful, and I really enjoyed the movie! Riteish as a villain was something completely different but he was AMAZING! 

I take suggestions for VMs & if I like the suggestion and have time I make a VM on it πŸ˜Š

Awww thank you Sia!!!πŸ€—  that's a huge boost for my motivation😳

I really like Siddharth...Shraddha is okay too...but yes!!! Riteish as a villain is something I would have never expected!!  I am yet to see the movie but your review has me more intrigued!  The trailer was good, the songs are great, your VM was awesome, and now your review...I'm totally gonna drag a friend out to see this movie this weekend!

and I don't know if it falls under the "suggestion" category...but I'm trying to find someone who takes VM requests...I kind of wanted to make a VM to coincide with one of my FFs.😳...I used to have the IPK videos but then computer crashed and I lost them all...😭  otherwise I used to make Vm's too  (wasn't too good at it though.πŸ˜†)

LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sia πŸ˜ƒ .. can i request buddy ?
Edited by -ExceptioalMe- - 9 years ago
SiasCreations thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
^ ofc you can!
btw guys please bear with me - YT account was deleted so it'll take some time to get up and running again.