Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update 18/2 Sati ready to do Anushthan

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Mein aa gai😛

And Bhaaat ijh thisss😕...Shivji ke darrrshan hi nahi diye humey iss epis mein...Hum itney dino baad aaye and Shivji humse rooothhh gaye😭...Dil chakna chur ho gaing💔

Chalo chalo...me ishtarting the update😛

Sati is going in the jungle with Dakshu's watchdogs (Yes from today he is Dakshu...poor thing has been conned by none other than Lord Vishnu..and his father is hand in glove...ab isse zyada toh kya bole 😛)

The soldiers make her go near the river and bring the sand (oye nikammo saath hi chale jaate...apne hi pair par kulhari maari...just like your boss😛)...

The whole clan is gathered there ...Brahma, Vishnu, Laxmiji, Narad and all...(Am wondering what would be happening in the world with all the deities busy planning against Dakshu😕😆)....and the moment Sati goes...Vishnu signals Laxmiji and she adorns the disguise of Sati and walks towards the guards who take her back...

Sati arrives and is looking around for her guards...by then Vishnu and Brahma adorn the disguise of Rishis and approach Sati...(They really are making a very cute pair😆)

The Rishis come and start trying to help Sati...They give various excuses on how they want to do a 'Anushthhan' for the repentance of the sins done of the sons of one of the Rishis...and for that they require Sati's help...She gets Flashbacks of Daksha putting off the fire and letting her go for bringing the sand for the Anushthan

There Laxmiji in form of Sati  has entered in the Daksha bhavan and her sisters Khyati and Aditi try showing some sympathy on her situation and also are sad because their 'great' father has decided to make a new planet ...what will happen to their dear Sister Rohini and Revathi...They leave with teh Sand and Sati is locked inside the room again...she gives a mischievous smile ...and turns herself back to her original form - Laxmiji...

In here Sati is denying doing the puja when they bring the Shivlinga beore her...She asks them how can they worship him since he is shapit (This is beyond me...how can Daksha's curse work on Shiva😕...Isnt he beyond the time and the mortality?)....They answer her saying that the repentence can be done only by the pooja of the Shapit Shiva...and they ask him if she has any objection doing pooja of the Shapit linga...

Daksha in all his haughy entry..in Sati's room and he finds it empty (Ever heard of knocking ???? she is your grown up daughter...get some manners Daksha😡) and starts shouting at the guards for being careless...and sees lotus flowers on the throne and wonders if Sati kept them...the guards aka the nincompoops say that they had not seen the lotuses in Sati's hands...and Dakshu😛 says that if they did not see Sati herself ...how will they see the lotuses in  her hands (Oh My...after so long I heard one logical thing from his mouth😛😛😛😛  and obviously he heard my compliments so he again put his big foot in his equally big mouth and wonders) ...that if this all is Shiva's shadyantra (Hey Bhagu...please tape his mouth ...or add beep beep whenever he reaches near the word😡)(by the way I loved how they put the Lotus there...a symbol of Vishnu...signifying Laxmiji's presence there...only apna bechara Dakshu could not smell the coffee😛)

Sati on the other side agrees to worship Shiva and Rishis (Vishnu and Brahma ) are happy...

Precap: Narad is telling Sati how she is the 'Shakti' ...the other half of Shiva...and Sati gets flashbacks of her dream of Ardhanareshwar, the dance and her other encounters with Shiva...he says that that is why Brahma and Vishnu worshipped her...and then they take her to the Smashaan where she is made to sit beside the Shivlinga and Markandey Rishi worship them...

Thanks for the update Srushti.
In precap, Narad takes her to Markandey Muni's aashram to take Mahamrityunjaya mantra, it's not smashan.
I liked Vishnuji, Brhmaji's convo with Sati as brahmins. Vishnuji says pointing at Brhmaji, had he stopped his son at the right time then today he wouln't be like this. Brhmaji noding to this was too good. Liked the way they are tricking Daksh.😃
thanks!

I loved the episode

Woh Mahadev ho ya phir Shri Vishnu, prabhu ki leela aparampar hai! :) 😆 👏
👏
I loved how Lakshmiji put lotuses there, did you all notice there were three- i guess that could symbolise- Shivji, Vishnuji and Brahmaji- thats my take on it! 😊

just cant wait to see tomorrow's episode!
Edited by ratilal22192 - 12 years ago
Thank you for the wonderful and witty update!!!

Just loved the Vishnuji and Brahmaji's team work!!!

Besides, Vishnuji is handsome and sweet looking!!!

Loved to look at the lotus signifying Laksmi Narayan

And always loved Narad for his wit, humor, and always giggling face.
Its such a pleasure to read yours..Shruthi.nil & killer shark & sanjana & Meenaxis updates..i never get enoug reading them ..even though I am from India & watch it on time..I simply love reading all of your updates..!! specially yours with the tadka of your sweet funny words😆.and sentences..that make me 🤣..Dakshu..ehh..??? I simply love it..God Bless Shrusthi..what would  we do without you all yaar..🤗waise..I too super loved Brahma & Vishnu's disguise avataar..& dont miss that funny way in which Vishnu explains hwo Brahmas Son (Dkash) has done a SIN..(which was actually true..) & how Brahma in sage disguise was making sorry expressions & nodding his head was awesome..😆
Thanks a lot for the written updates. For some reason, I have not watched any episode of this serial, so I know what is going on only from the updates.