1 more Good News-Kratika Sengar

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
She also have fb.. You want to add her sure you can but for that you need to ask me for her username.. So do you want her username or not?
Originally posted by Zee_News

Are u sure it's her?...

exactly😉
Yes i am 100% sure. Infact i knew it before but i do want to disclose it that why i didn't tell you. So you want her fb username or not?
Originally posted by Princy36

Yes i am 100% sure. Infact i knew it before but i do want to disclose it that why i didn't tell you. So you want her fb username or not?

if ur 1000% sure do give us the link of her fb😉
Originally posted by -Asmi-

if ur 1000% sure do give us the link of her fb😉
Type her name Kratika Senagar. Her profile pic looks like: she is holding the dog and dog colour is brownie white.
Edited by Princy36 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Princy36

Type her name Kratika Senagar. Her profile pic looks like: she is holding the dog and dog colour is brownie white.

Thanks a lottt ! :D I just saw her profile on FB and have sent her a friend request :D

Thankk u sooo much :D
Originally posted by chand1234

Thanks a lottt ! :D I just saw her profile on FB and have sent her a friend request :D

No problem. I am not sure actually.. however Amit Singh Thakur has fb it is real. If you want his id type his full name and his profile look like he is raising his hands and he is happy.
Originally posted by chand1234

she only add some of her fans...even many are there like her frm 2 years...lets see is she add u or not...