I AM SO GLAD MONA IS BACK, BUT...

Posted: 12 years ago
I am so happy mona is back on TV!!! she was my FIRST actor i feel in love with, her and armaan were my FIRST couple i ever fell in love with. but i dont see that spark with pradeep that i saw with Armaan. idk, it doesnt feel right. i think i am so used to seeing mona and apruvaa together, and Mona has always worked with aprovaa, i cant see her in a different show with someone-else. i WISH, Aprovaa had taken the role, WHY????????? ino offence to pradeep fans,but if mona and apurvaa were together again. my life would be complete. i really wished he would have taken the role.
Even I am so glad that Mona is back doing dailies, 
I do agree with you that apurva and Mona make a beautiful pair onscreen , she has that nth chemistry with him and leaves no stone unturned 😍
Apurva had two offers and one of them was this show, but I guess the concept dealt with infidelity and somewhere down the line there will be a lot of animosity between the couple and would let down to heartbreaks and further more ...

Armaan jassi are an evergreen couple maybe in future of the characterization is to Apurva's liking and he is paired opposite Mona we will definatly get a chance.

The senario here is more like the couple are getting drifted due to kids priority and there is the EMA factor so the couple are shown rather drifted and lack that importance of each other

Let's see how the story develops.. But yes I always love to see apurva with Mona , here Mona is more a central character so she is doing full justice to her role.

Even i used to miss mona the last time i saw her was on d show meethi choori 

After dat i din saw her its good dat she is back me happy too and jassi d first shw which i liked which wsn ekta's so i have some bond wd dat show 😉

But there are some points which i felt  r rong the first one is jassi has always worked with apurva the reasin is  she did only one show 😳 she has only one show to her credit which was one of the most popular show of Indian television so people does remember it.No1 has seen her wd anyone else i mean to say wd anyother actor.

Secondly Agreed dat there is not dat much sparking chemistry in them but stil dere is somewhat we cab't deny dat.

N moreover comparison of two actors isn't allowed.

*Edited*

I don't want to c Apurva with mona as she also now needs to work with other actors so dat her chemistry isn't get compared with whenever she doesn new shows.

Edited by arsh4life - 12 years ago
Originally posted by SushantVasudha

I am so happy mona is back on TV!!! she was my FIRST actor i feel in love with, her and armaan were my FIRST couple i ever fell in love with. but i dont see that spark with pradeep that i saw with Armaan. idk, it doesnt feel right. i think i am so used to seeing mona and apruvaa together, and Mona has always worked with aprovaa, i cant see her in a different show with someone-else. i WISH, Aprovaa had taken the role, WHY????????? ino offence to pradeep fans,but if mona and apurvaa were together again. my life would be complete. i really wished he would have taken the role.

Hi, join the club 😉 ...you aren't the first one who regrets that Apu isnt in the show with Mona.

But but but...as fervently as I had wanted to see them again on screen together, and as upset as I was when Apu turned down the role, I am rather glad now that he isn't playing Pradeep. With the infidelity angle already set barely three weeks into the show, it's clear we aren't going to see much romance between the lead pair. And I would have HATED to see Apu romancing anyone else onscreen when Mona is around. Thursday's scene, where Mona tries to get Prdaeep to talk to her and he isn't in the mood...it would have broken the hearts of all manda fans had Apu been there instead of Pawan.

Let's just keep our fingers crossed that they work together in a fresh love story where there is ample scope for romance, without any kids or in-laws or third angle to eat up their air time together 😊.

Originally posted by arsh4life

Even i used to miss mona the last time i saw her was on d show meethi choori 

After dat i din saw her its good dat she is back me happy too and jassi d first shw which i liked which wsn ekta's so i have some bond wd dat show 😉

But there are some points which i felt  r rong the first one is jassi has always worked with apurva the reasin is  she did only one show 😳 she has only one show to her credit which was one of the most popular show of Indian television so people does remember it.No1 has seen her wd anyone else i mean to say wd anyother actor.

Secondly Agreed dat there is not dat much sparking chemistry in them but stil dere is somewhat we cab't deny dat.

N moreover comparison of two actors isn't allowed.

*Edited*

I don't want to c Apurva with mona as she also now needs to work with other actors so dat her chemistry isn't get compared with whenever she doesn new shows.

No, on TV Mona has acted ONLY opposite Apurva...and I think the topic poster is referring not only to JJKN but also to Radha ki Betiyan where they acted together. Of course, she has anchored many shows with other actors and gelled well with all of them. She has also done two films, one with Vinay Pathak and one with Ronit ROy, but since those films werent much watched, public memory obviously tends to remember Apurva as her only onscreen hero.

As for the comparison...the only reason why it's arising is because Pawan has been unable to generate that chemistry with Mona. Agreed, a much-married couple isn't always cootchie-cooing but surely they have their private jokes, fleeting touches, eye contact which shows the intimacy between them. But Pawan and Mona look like friends or even siblings together. People who have seen her sizzle with another actor will def attribute this vacuum to Pawan rather than to Mona.
Originally posted by blyton

Hi, join the club 😉 ...you aren't the first one who regrets that Apu isnt in the show with Mona.

But but but...as fervently as I had wanted to see them again on screen together, and as upset as I was when Apu turned down the role, I am rather glad now that he isn't playing Pradeep. With the infidelity angle already set barely three weeks into the show, it's clear we aren't going to see much romance between the lead pair. And I would have HATED to see Apu romancing anyone else onscreen when Mona is around. Thursday's scene, where Mona tries to get Prdaeep to talk to her and he isn't in the mood...it would have broken the hearts of all manda fans had Apu been there instead of Pawan.

Let's just keep our fingers crossed that they work together in a fresh love story where there is ample scope for romance, without any kids or in-laws or third angle to eat up their air time together 😊.

@bold : i so hope n dream too...😳
and here i thought me n some of my friends only thought so.. nice post :)
Originally posted by rups2408

@bold : i so hope n dream too...😳
Rups dear Hoga Hoga ek bin Phir say Thma Jayega Zindagi !! Fingers crossed toes and whatnot !!😳
Originally posted by shanti05

Even I am so glad that Mona is back doing dailies, 
I do agree with you that apurva and Mona make a beautiful pair onscreen , she has that nth chemistry with him and leaves no stone unturned 😍
Apurva had two offers and one of them was this show, but I guess the concept dealt with infidelity and somewhere down the line there will be a lot of animosity between the couple and would let down to heartbreaks and further more ...

Armaan jassi are an evergreen couple maybe in future of the characterization is to Apurva's liking and he is paired opposite Mona we will definatly get a chance.

The senario here is more like the couple are getting drifted due to kids priority and there is the EMA factor so the couple are shown rather drifted and lack that importance of each other

Let's see how the story develops.. But yes I always love to see apurva with Mona , here Mona is more a central character so she is doing full justice to her role.

you are right saying i am agree with you
Even I am there along with you all feeling bad... Mona and Apoorva are ever green pair. JJKN is a historic show on Indian Telly.
Like Shanti pointed, in this show the couple will be drifting away very soon so we could have had more pain seeing apu and mona separated...