Pirivom Santhipom Season 2

Pirivom Sandhipom 20th-24th February

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
I'm kind of getting tired with this track already πŸ€” It annoying to see how they are dragging this matter.

I agree Jo and Karthik are suffering and that too its all because of Abirami and Reva. Because of their past mistakes makes Shanmugam entirely against that family. And now Reva is being very selfish. She is trying to amend her mistakes through Jo πŸ€” Somehow to make her mama happy she is closing her eyes and putting the blame on JO 

We cant blame Shanmugam as for now he does not know about the love. Even though he would be hurt at the beginning, but somehow he will agree with Jo because i believe his such a loving father and wants JO happiness only.

I hope they put a stop on this dragging ... If Jo agrees for the register marriage, she might as well have run away that day and got married Its still the same.. effect its gona give the family.

According to the precap Reva has seen something and looking shock. Again pre caps are always misleading so nothing am hoping for now ...

verisimilitude thumbnail
yea Hoppuka you are right..

SR is not aware of this matter but if Kar makes a point to meet him and reveal everything I am sure he is not gonna go against JO, he loves his daughter and he wont allow her to suffer. Moreover he is against Abi and not against Kar.I think he had good impression on him from the beginning so chances are more for him to accept. Reva could hide this to rectify her mistakes which would make it selfish. All these can have only one option that it is SR should know abt this directly without any mediators from Kar & Jyo and as far as Aravind dont turn the plates!

Precap had Reva shocked to see Jyo and Kar seeing her from some hiding place. so I dont think she will know abt this today alsoπŸ˜”
Hope this does not drag too much.
..Jessie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hi and thank u ratna akka for updates!!!!!!!!!!

was really tired of watching these episodes , i hav got lot of point to share , ll surely find some time to share my points, but wait ppl i have big long post for it.

..Jessie.. thumbnail
agree with both the ratna POV and Haritha aka POV...actually is hurting everyone badlyπŸ˜”

Edited by jessiekarthik - 12 years ago
verisimilitude thumbnail
Thanks ka for the wonderful updates...

Wow Reva knows the truth now.. good.. but this has turned out the opposite because of Sangee. Cant she think of Kar's lover was Anamika long back? She is trying to picturize their love in a different perspective. This has to be stopped somehow by Jyo. I think Reva will talk to Jyo or Karthik may be trying to deviate them from this.

Karrthik ready to get scolding from Vasu... no help from anyone now!
Edited by harhem - 12 years ago
..Jessie.. thumbnail
as of now super confusions going , the bonging and friendship between reva and jo is completly missing !!!!!!!!!!!
karthik shud really get something big from his family, as for his sis he never turned out to convince her make some pt to tell it SR . karthik and jo ll slowly pay for their mistakes .

PS:sorry jus wanted to tell my view , the lovers din take any steps towards winning their love, its so heart breaking that they get angry on their parents!!!
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks Ratna for the hot hot updates...

Sorry for the delay in posting pictures...
Edited by atina - 12 years ago
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Ratna for the update.

So Reva knows. As Harita pointed out, I do hope she connects the dot that Jothi is Anamika. I don't know what she will do afterwards but if she recognizes it is good. This meddlesome Sangy... 😑
hopper_ocean thumbnail
I agree Reva did sacrifice for Jo at the beginning but it really does not make sense to expect Jo to pay for it πŸ€” Reva claims that she is very close to Jo and Jo has hid the truth but that does not mean she can just accuse Jo for cheating. Why did she had to ask Jo indirectly on monday when she should have just directly asked Jo about the phone calls?πŸ€”

Sanggy is shameless person i've no comments for her. She had badly tarnish Jo name yesterday and for Reva to just keep quite means she agrees right? Reva should have use her brain and bark back at Sanggy that Jo must have her own reasons. But wait,  πŸ˜’ Reva does not even have time to think of Jo side. All Reva has in mind is to amend her mistakes through Jo

Overall, this entire thing is Jo mistake. As it is Karthik is not getting any support from his family except of Prabu. She is the one who had close all ways for Karthik to find solutions yet she keeps nagging and accusing that his not finding solutions for this πŸ˜•

Nalai Prabu taan pavam πŸ˜† Reva gona be upset to Prabu as he knew it was Jo but he never reveal to her nu πŸ˜›
Edited by hopper_ocean - 12 years ago