Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
The idea dropped. Will put my khali dimag to work again... Right after I manage to sneak behind my dad again 😳
Khushi what was your previous user name? ðŸ˜³
-Araina- thumbnail
@ Chinnu - (Hope that's your name :P) It was Princess_Khushi 😳
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: PurpleFairy

Further categories? Don't we already have too many? :P

Oh yes! Damn! I totally forgot :O

@Khushi: I agree with Sanju on the peacemaker thing. They aren't looked on to too kindly and often manage to earn the hatred of all fan groups since they're on neither side :'(

Further categories ðŸ˜›  yeshh and mam suggest any more changes u want to have plzz😳
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Rofl. I think we can modify Khushi's idea into the 'Most Peaceful Character of the Week'. The character who controlled our BP. Like Shashi today and NK in general😛
Ok, bad idea, I guess. NK's leaving soonish🥺
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..first.rain..

The idea dropped. Will put my khali dimag to work again... Right after I manage to sneak behind my dad again 😳

It was good idea but I am avoiding controversies😳
-Araina- thumbnail
Neetz- If it works then... 

Sanju - Yeah, can understand. 

Ok will be back after lunch 🤗
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: --sunshine--

Further categories ðŸ˜›  yeshh and mam suggest any more changes u want to have plzz😳

What exactly do you mean by further categories? I thought we've covered every possible thing already😛
I was just thinking of revamping the 'look' of it. And we can have one ' Second favourite couple' of the week. Like, which couple other than ArHi won our hearts. It can be in the characters wala section. And it can be any couple. Even Shyam-Buaji or Buaji-Nandkishore😆.😆
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: PurpleFairy

What exactly do you mean by further categories? I thought we've covered every possible thing already😛
I was just thinking of revamping the 'look' of it. And we can have one ' Second favourite couple' of the week. Like, which couple other than ArHi won our hearts. It can be in the characters wala section. And it can be any couple. Even Shyam-Buaji or Buaji-Nandkishore😆.😆

Okay how can we revamp the look ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜† and mam this time I was thinking to make it more colorful like using max colors we can use and that includes ur purple and my red😉
.Jane.. thumbnail
^^You mean more than 2 colours? I don't mind if it doesn't look overdone :P
By revamping the look I meant, new siggies, new titles, new banner, new graphics, etc (:

I'm going off abhi toh. Will think over it tomorrow and post it here for sure. Taking my lappy to college anyway so will try to come here if I can in between. Gnite! Tc! Cuu🤗