Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
^^hey neethz thats a great idea..i was gonna suggest the same..new colors would be great..

like we can also allot one colour per section and the team members make sure they follow that color code and send the pm's to u guys..so thats its easy for u guys to copy and past in the  NL 😊 and we could take colour shades,like so far we had only two primary r secondary colors but we could use more colors of one shade..etc..

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Kauser, that is an amazing idea when it comes to saving timeπŸ‘
You mean that we tell you guys the colour combo and you send it to us in that format right? Well, if you people can spare that time then it'll not only save us a lot of work but also bring the NL out on time. So we can implement this if everyone is ok with it.
Regarding the rest of the NL, I couldn't think of many great ideas since creativity is strictly Sanju's department. Lol! But I was thinking on the lines of giving it a heading format. Like each section will have a headline. Like Summary of the Week can be 'What's cooking?' or something like that. I need approval 'coz I'm not to sure as to how to go about it...
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

hey guys! so are we changing the names of the categories? let me know so i can work on the new logos and banners...
😳
--sunshine-- thumbnail
KhushiπŸ€—
Thankew sooo much and will let u knw by tonight for sure and eee we will get new banners
the_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Wow...great idea, everything is going to be easier this way and the team can correspond better...

Sanju I like your four category idea..πŸ‘πŸΌ

shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
under best character im presenting it in an award style. wat do u think?
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Heylos!πŸ€—

I have come up with a Suggestion. Hopefully , it might work out!

Neetz and Sanju! Wouldn't it be good if we shift Poetry section in the Love-Hate corner ? Because , it'd be apt if all the Writings sum up in one place rather than being in middle part ?

If my suggestions sounds genuine , so kindly throw the light upon it! πŸ˜³
--sunshine-- thumbnail
@shobra: That is ur section in case u understand it fit go ahead with it

@Sadaf: As I told u on scraps will start doing it with 21 newsletter
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Guys minuu did declared in the newsletter but still I am posting here again

ANNOUNCEMENT TO IPKKND NL TEAM:

From now on please send your assigned task by Friday night and no later than Saturday afternoon 12pm (India Time), to IPKKNDentries and not to Sanjana or Neethi.

If you are unable to do your assigned task for any reason, PM the same ID (IPKKNDentries) with the reason why by Friday and so back-up could be arranged.

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I have gone through the New Rules for submitting the Stuff and shall pursue on it now onwards! 

Thanks Sanju once again for the Announcement! πŸ€—