Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update 19/2 Sati realizes Ek Duje ke liye

Posted: 12 years ago
Mein aa gai...

And thank God for the lack of Brahma's sinning son and Manu's Mahan putri's Darshan...and above all...No 'SHADYANTRA' mantra too๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

Sati does the Shiva Anushthan ...and Brahma and Vishnu are worshipping them  both...Narad and Laxmiji are watching this from afar and they share a smiling look....(I wish Laxmiji would loosen up a bit...she doesnot match with Lord Vishnu)...

Shivji is still in his Raudra swaroop...the pooja continues and Narad in his unique style praises both Lord Vishnu and Laxmiji...for their ingenuity ...but for them...this would never have possible...and Laxmiji smiles and says that now Shiva's Raudra swaroop will be pacified...Amazingly it does and the black Shivlinga in Sati's hand turns white ....(I tell you that was one bad paint they used...it looked so artifcial..for the first time I saw this in this serial)...Sati sees this and looks around for the Rishis..who have vanished...and wonders whether the curse on Shiva has truly been cured??? She walks away...towards the jungle ...

Narad intervenes Sati in the jungle...and addresses her as Mata Aadyashakti...Sati ofcourse doesnot notice it in the first call and she just greets him...he again calls her Mata Aadya shakti...and tells her that he is addressing her by her original name...He tells her that she is the other half of Shiva...his Ardhangini...

he tells her the story of Dakshu cursing his dear son in law Chandu๐Ÿ˜›,,,,,and then how Brahma and Vishnu worshiped her and removed the curse...and so Shiva has calmed down...This is true meeting of Souls...how her anguish makes Shiva come to help her...and how Shiva's Raudra Swaroop made her uncomfortable...

and now since they can do Shiva puja they can cure  Chandu through MahaMrityunjaya... and for that they  need to go to Markandey Rishi's Ashram to get the Mahamrityunjay Mantra...Sati agrees to come...

Sati and Narad enter the ashram of Markandey Rishi...where she is welcomed with flower shower and Markandey Rishi is overwhelmed seeing Jagat Janani Aadya Shakti entering her ashram with a white Shivlinga in her hand...

He does Arti of Sati with Shivlinga and you can almost see tears in his eyes...and then takes her in...he makes her sit and then washes her feet...Sati is feeling confused at this as the Rishi washes her feet...and she flashes back on Narad's words on how Brahma and Vishnu do her puja...and she gives a smile

Precap : Dakshu is saying that even Maha Mrutyunjaya cannot save Chandu now...Sati appeals to the Rishis all over to believe in Shiva and do the Mrityunjaya jaap with her...Rishi Kashyap hails them with the 'Har har Mahadev' mantra and everybody starts the puja...They show Shiva Abhishek and the jubilations of Shivratri...
Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago
Srushti..Thanks for the update honey :)  
Tanks 4 using my fav name ๐Ÿ˜› I dont know k u r fond of Dakshu's SIL ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Thanks!

I absolutely was loving the episode today!! i was all smiles thru out!
nice to have a daksh free episode! heheh!

cant wait to see tomorrow's episode!!

It was a very very over whelming episoide..๐Ÿ˜specially loved to hear Narad say those words to Sati that he She & Shiv are one soul two bodies..& thats teh connection they are not able to be without each other & I also loved the cute way in which Sati remembered Shiv pushing her away & she telling Narad that why si Shiv not accpeting her love ๐Ÿ˜ญ& the way Narad pacified & filled her with positivity.๐Ÿ˜ณ.was sooo sweet & Markandeya Rishi ..over whelmed seeing Aadishakti coming to his place with Shivling in her hand was Amazing ..performances..& moment.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Lovely update Shrusti..๐Ÿค—
thanks for the update dear๐Ÿ˜‰
Q: why black Shivlinga turned white after the pooja? What does that signified? Shivlinga is always black in color.

nice update. thanks.

Originally posted by bharat9

Q: why black Shivlinga turned white after the pooja? What does that signified? Shivlinga is always black in color.

nice update. thanks.

Just to signify for the audience Shivji became shrap mukth, the CV's made the lingam turned black to white ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
I loved todays epi without daksh and his wife. I hope they will show sati in shakthi form i would love to see it :) looking forward to todays maha episode