Pavitra Rishta

New Moderating Method: EVERYONE READ!

rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello.

Taking the atmosphere of the forum in mind, we the DT have decided to adopt the MJHT/DMG method of moderating. The new rules are listed here: New and Improved Rules: EVERYONE READ and the method of moderating is here: New Warning Procedure.

From now on any violations of rules will be quoted and warned publicly in threads as well a PM warning. If the warning is ignored then it can lead to a WL increase and even a ban on I-F. Furthermore, we will not be deleting or editing posts unless it is absolutely necessary so do not expect us to edit out every little thing. Action will be taken as deemed necessary.

At this time I would also like to bring your attention to rule #9:
No Stretching the Issue or Discussing the Matter After DT has Posted Warning. I don't think I need to say how important this rule is, since often despite DT posting a warning members still go off topic and stretch the issue. The DT is here to resolve issues but we can't do that if members aren't willing to let things go and stop interfering. Hence this rule has been added and from here on out if this persists, action will be taken. Members are supposed to ignore and report the issue anyway and that's why after we warn, we expect you to discuss the topic at hand instead of the rule breaking that went on.

The rest of the rules are quite self explanatory but I urge all of you to read them. We will ignore PMs or complaints from members saying that they didn't know the rules etc. because be now you should all be familiar with them. The post is there for a reason so do read it.

-Pavitra Rishta Dev. Team