Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

_ _/\_ _

Maha Shivraatri ki Shubhkaamnayee Sabko

JaiGanesh

Har har Mahadev.

ShivaOm

Today being  Shivaraatri that too falling on a Monday is the most auspicious Tithi  seen in time.😃
I'm grateful and esthetic that im updating Mahadev this day.😳

Thank you Mahadev.🤗

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

Episode 65

20/02/2012- Monday

Maha Episode

Om namaste astu bhagavan-vivevarya mahdevya
tryambakya tripurntakya triklgni-klya
klgnirudrya nlakahya mtyujayya
sarvevarya sadivya rmanmahdevya nama.

Oh Lord, may this salutation be unto you
who is the Lord of the universe, limitless and
effulgent, all-knowing, the one who projects,
sustains and takes back this universe, the one
who is timeless and also the destroyer of
time, all-pervasive, the conqueror of death,
the Lord of all, and the ever auspicious one
who is always a blessing.

Rishi Markanday bows down infront of Sati,who on the other hand is a little umcomfo taking the new developments in to consideration that she is Adi Shakti ..Markandey utters...

//Ya devi sarva bhuteshu Shakti rupena sanstitha Nams tasye namstasye nams tasye namo namaha//

Meaning of the shloka:

To the Divine Goddess who resides in all existence in the form of energy
We bow to her(uttered 3times)

"I know you still aren't in terms with your real savarup ie Adi Shakti..but the one who is responsible for freeing Shiva from the curse doesn't need any introduction .(Mouni has outdone herself here⭐️)
It was long ago at the time of creation..when Brhma wanted Shakti for the creation of Organisms

Brhma requested Shiva to give a part of Shiva's majestic body
for the purpose of Srishti's(world) Srijan (creation).. Shiva for the benefit of the world separated himself from Shakti.
Shakti for the creation spread in the entire world.
" Rishi Markanday narrates.

"Today this Planet is filled with diverse species ,Brhma is done with his creation task..how can Shakti be away from Shiv...she had to come back for shiv" Markanday says.

And tells her that her birth itself was for Shiva..to become one with Shiva.
"I have this feeling that the time has come for Shiv n you to become one..Perchance today's Thithits so auspicious." Markanday hints.

"What today? but how how is it possible"Sati in astonishment.

"Today is Phalgun krishnpaksh's Chaturdashi -This was the very day when Shiva broke the rules and separated you from himself..

He stood by his decision  as a rock and Yamraj had to go empty handed as this devotee had had finished his life span..but Mahadev gave that devotee of his the boon of immortality -this was the day when a simple mantra of mine was named as Mahamrityunjay Mantra and said that the one who recite this mantr anybody can overcome the situation of untimely death"Markanday explains.

Sati is relived hearing Chadrma can be cured.

Its the best occasion and its impossible that Shiva wont get reminded of you.

NArada asks for the Mrityunjaya Mantra .

Then Rishi Markanday takes the Shiva linga from Sati and places it on a rock.
He recites the Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra for 3 times..Sati closes her eyes

Aum Haum Joom Sah Aum Bhur Bhuvah Swaha
Aum Tryambakam Yajamahe
Sugandhim Pushti-vardhanam |
Urva - rukamiva Bandhanan
Mrtyor - muksheeya Maamritat ||
Aum Swaha Bhuvah Bhuh Aum Sah Joom Haum Aum

Meaning of the shloka:

"We worship The Three-Eyed Lord Shiva who is naturally fragrant, immensely merciful and who is the Protector of the devotees. Worshipping him may we be liberated from death for the sake of immortality just as the ripe cucumber easily separates itself from the binding stalk i.e. "By your Grace, Let me be in the state of salvation (Moksha) and be saved from the clutches of fearful death and calamities". As he recites the Mantra for 3 times the

Shiv ligna glows with golden radiance.And since the Mantra has been  made public It instantly embeds on the Linga.

Atri,Dhatich,Anusuya,Rohini,Revthi are at a place near the ocean where Everybody standing around a mud kind of pyer on which Chandrama is lying all are devastated seeing Chandrma nearing death each moment.

At Daksha's place:

A mud figure is made by Daksh which as Daksh recites the mantras n sprinkles sacred water on it..is gradually turning into a human form..whch eventually takes Chandrama's place as the new Grah

Back to Markanday's place..

By the recital of Mahamriyunjay mantr Chandrma's untimely death can be held over today itself.
He hands the Linga over to Sati and informs that they will find Chnadrma at Prabhas Kshetra.

At Prabhas

(A must watch scene..fabulously shot great efforts by the team⭐️)

Sati and Dhatichi arrive and are worried whether something unto has happened..they come forth and see..Sati runs towards them ..seeing her Rohini n Revthi weep badly .Sati assures them that everything is going to be fine.
Sati informs that She has Mahadev's Mrityunjaya mantr by which chanrma's death can be stopped.
they all are a bit relived hearing this.

Atri  griefs "what use does  an elixir has after death..Now there is no use of Mahamrityujay Mantr
"There is no use of Mahamrityujay Mantras Shiva cannot be prayed cause of the curse..even if you had got it prior it wont have been any use. "Dhatichi comments.
 Naradji informs them that Shiva is free from the curse...there is nothing which can be unattained by praying Shiva.

They all see a ray of hope now.
"Today is Phalgun krishnpaksh's Chaturtdashi this day holds are special place for Shiv..this day was the one when Mahamrityunjay mantra came into existence.Look Chandrama hasn't waned completely -he can be still saved -we just have to recite the Mahamrityunjaya mantr with all the devotion us to save Chandrama- you all will take part in this and save Chnadrma's life, will you?
"would you recite the Mantra with me,would you believe in SHiva..?"Sati says.
"Yes definitely we will" everyone agrees on that

At Prabhas grounds 😆

All are reciting the Mrityunjaya Mantra making mud lingas with utter devotion..

Many other devotees -sadhus join these people at the Prabhas kshetra by loud cries of 'Har har Mahadev'

The atmosphere of the ground has become pure and divine...

(I liked the Trio- Rishi Kashyap-Datichi-Atri)😃

At once a few Sadhvis happen to come there..and we see Madanike amongst them..
She feels overjoyed  seeing Sati again and embraces them..she assures that the reason due to which they have met again will surely be done.
She shows her fear for the new Grah which Daksh is gonna make in the place of Chandrama..

Madanike reassures that when Shiv is there no fear.

Back to Daksh:

Here the new grah is making its form as a human..Rishi Brigu informs him that Maahdev is freed from the curse he gave.
Daksh as always on his arrogance streak..Brigu also informs(chuglies)😡 that Sati n the rest of Chandrama's family are at Prabhas and that Sati is gonna recite Mahamrityujaya mantra for the cure of Chandrnma.

"Even
Mahamrityujaya mantra cannot stop Chandrama's untimely death- just in a  matter of few mints my new grah 'Vyom'😆 is gonna come to life..here as Vyom breaths life,Chandrama has his last breath " Daksh utters.

Prabhas grounds/Dasha's place:

All are with great devotion are reciting the Mantra ..there Daksha is filling life  into the mud puppet..Daksh announces that as the Nose is made There will be breath(life) in the Grah.. 

Sati is worried about Chandrama as Shiva hasn't come yet..she then calls him "Please Mahadev come here ..you always come for me.,this time for others -for Chandrma's sake"Sati requests Mahadev .

At that moment the Oceans see a wild wave  and wind blows strong which was hinting towards something-but all are confused as to what was happening..
Then they see Mahadev appearing infront of them..

Everyone gets up and join there hands in reverence  towards Maahdev -(including Daddy's gals)
Obviously no guess the chief guest of honor Mahadev has come😆
(the title montage is heard )
Everyone present at the shore greets Maahdev except for Sati ..She is too happy to see Mahadev coming on her call😉

Madanike Observes Sati n makes her get up..(n out of the trace)
The whhole Shore is echoed with 'Har- har- Mahadev'

Rishi Dhatichi and Kashyap welcome MAhadev

(Guys the BG here is outta the world..it was so soulful espply the Om Namah shivaya n the Sitar tune)⭐️⭐️
Mahadev goes to Chandrma and observes him (Aww thats damn sweet of Maahdev- a real sweetheart he is🤗)then Mahadev gives Chandrma a new life by blessing him.
All are amazed to see Chandr fine..(Too fit for the position he was in the last few days😆)

All of a sudden Daksh's so called Vyomfalls(like VRROOOM😆)..on the ground the
Daksh n Bhrigu are shocked to see this.
"My new Grah(Planet) Vyom couldnt come to life..but Chandrama's Curse also wont be taken-he has to wane..There is no one who can subjugate the curse he gave" Daksh determines (UGH UGh 😡)

Prabhas:

Chandr then opens his eyes and literally runs n falls on Mahadev's feet.
He says the he has no words to thank MAhadev

"You are still not freed from the Curse "Mahadev informs.

Chandr is shocked to hear this n so are everybody.

"Due to Maha Mritjunjay jaap the curse had reduced but it hasn't gone completely yet ...Your mistake was not the one which can be forgotten

You have married Revthi with your own will -its your duty to give her the rightful position she deserves ..but you never cared abt your responsibilities for her and that's  a crime (a sin) and getting punished for the crimes is not wrong  (Now i know why any gal would want a Vaar like you Maahadev..ua Mr Perfect☺️) "Mahadev says

Now goes the real thing..Mahadev u rock U are so untouched and extremely just-ful in soul👏

Chandr feels guilty

" What every Prajapati Daksh had done was right -Had it been a normal Father he would have definitely forgotten you ,but he is no ordinary father -he is Prajapati Daksh The whole operation n responsibility of Society is on him -If he had forgotten hi SIL it would picture a wrong message to the society  " Mahadev  adds
Mahadev further continues "I'm pleased  to see how Prajapti has sacrificed his relationships and did the Right thing.And gave you the correct punishment which you deserved"

Chandr now falls on the feet of Maahdev again and asks for forgiveness and assures that he would see both his wife equally...Chandr begs Mahadev to save him.

Rishi Atri says that A father can live without his son ,but the world cannot stay in balance without Chnadrgrah..He requests Mahadev to save his son.(YEh acha balckmail hai!! Kuch bhe bolo sansaar ka naam lelo n Mahadev yun hee pigal jayenge)😕

Rishi Kashyap asks Mahadev to find an alternative to reduce the effect of the curse given by Daksh t Chandrma.
(Ab toh sab log pichepade hai Bholnaath ke..poor Mahadev kiske sunee?!?)😆
Everyone plead him to mitigate the effect of the curse and save Chandrama

"If Rishi Markanday can be blessed with immortality ,why can Chnadr be saved?"Rishi Dhatich questions

"Chandrma's sin is unacceptable n unpardonable -but for the betterment of this world I'll  grant him his life..If i ccant free Chandrana from the curse  i can atleast mitigate the effect by keeping it on my head"Mahadev answers.

(That's it i have become even more big devotee of Mahdev now,he for his devotees sake n most of all for the Srishti's sake can keep Chandr on his HEAD, literally.)

All are gladdened hearing this.

Rishi Dhatichi "Mahadev before you em-place  Chandrma on matted hair,i have request"  
"Today is a very auspicious day rishi Dhatichi,today everyone's wish will be done" a kind hearted Mahadev.

"we devotees always pray your idle ,but this time we want to pray you in the real form -live form.With your permission we all want to celebrate this prosperous moment with n for you" Dhatichi requests.

"Go and make the preparations for the celebrations after which i'll emplace Chandra on my head"MAhadev replies.

Again the place is echoed with 'Har har mahadev'

All the preparations are done perfectly...Shiva is seated on a rock..

where as Sati is glancing at him secretly

The Raag raginis  sing n dance praising Mahadev..All the Maharihsis offer flowers to Mahadev..rest of them standing at a distance with there hands joined in reverence towards Maahdev.

The place is adorned with Lamps,Flowers  etc

Then this melodious number is played in honor of Shiva..by RagRaginis..
Mahadev is has his serine smile on his handsome face carried by a masculine perfect body..And Sati too has her face lit up with a lovely smile watching her beloved from the distance.

Mean while Rishi Dhatichi,Kashyap n Atri do the Sheer-Abisheka to Shiva's live form.. (the most spectacular scene seen in years👏⭐️👏 The track is lovely btw)

Now
Rishi Dhatichi,Kashyap ,Atri n Raagraginis do the Arti to Mahadev.

All of a sudden there is  big thunder seen ..due to which everyone is distracted ..This was the sign of descending of Brhma and Vishnudev on the earth.

(they read my mind..i was so thinking on this historic moment how come the other two Deva's are absent)

Everyone standing there felt liberated -Moksh..observing the amazing event of seeing Tridev at one place.

"Shiv your going to place Chandrma onto your head " Lord Brhma
"We couldn't stop ourselves from watchin this great event" Lord Vishnu replies.

Mahadev Welcomes them bboth.

Chandr now gets ready for the moment..A Radiating white glow rachs Mahadev's head from Chandrma's body.

Chandrma in the form of a crescent moon adorns MAahdev's Matted hair

The place is echoed with Har har Maahdev yet again!

Chandrma is overwhelmed n Ansusuya is overjoyed😆 oh Rohini has Tears of joy😕

"Due to Prajapati Daksh's curse -For 15 days you will be waned and you will grow smaller in size..But due to my boon you will experience waxing for the next 15 days and you will row bigger-This cycle of yours is going to continue till the end of the world " Mahadev  announces.

Chandrma to show his gratefulness says that he would make  a greta temple at that very place (Prabhas)

Brhma annouces that from that day the place will be called as 'Somnath' and gives  a boon that anybody who come to that place.. all there worries will be vanished.

This day indeed a special day,this day you have become free from the curse Mahadev n today you have given Immortality to Chandrma " Lord Vishnu states.
"And also this day will be called as Maha Shivraatri' in this world."

Brrhama asks mahadev to bless this day for its auspiciousness
"The fasts of Mahashivratri are meant to bear great benefits ..Who ever keeps this Vrath all of them will be blessed. Married women's suhag (dnt knw exact word)😳will always be safe..and Unmarried gals would get a best suited man as there husband"  Mahadev  (Mohit i guess was laughing here)😆

I see Sati is getting ideas hun!!😉

Sati i her mind asking Shiva to accept her as his Adi Shakti...she asks him for her' Mannchaha Var'..

Precap:

Daksh is shouting at the top of his voice "Nai Sati ko mar na hogaa...woh Shiv ki hojaye yeh main KAdapi nai honedungaa(HE wont let he rbecome Shiv's spouse) SAti's death is unstoppable "

Thanks for reading

Regards

Sia

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES,THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res.

Har Har Mahadev
Ohm namah Shivaya

Thanks for the update dear, the episode was mindblowing especially with shivpooja and when i heard the maha mrityunjaya mantra i was so happy to hear it. Mindblowing episode.
Edited by .Reshama. - 12 years ago
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks!

Om namah Shivaye!
Happy Mahashivratri to you all!

I loved today's episode, absolutely phenomenal, all the devotion was so moving!
Mohit and Mouni did an excellent job!

Daksh has gone mad- trying to bring death to Sati!!
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ratilal22192

thanks!

Om namah Shivaye!
Happy Mahashivratri to you all!

I loved today's episode, absolutely phenomenal, all the devotion was so moving!
Mohit and Mouni did an excellent job!

Daksh has gone mad- trying to bring death to Sati!!

Sooo excited. I cannot wait for 8 pm here so I can watch! @bold- 😲😲😲. Seriously?! OMG, he is a total loon! I hope that will prompt Mahadev to be mega protective and rush to Devi Sati's defence yet again:)😳
LazyKid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanx a ton dear for update🤗... had missed our starting part...
n thanx pal for even explaining the meaning all slokas...
Edited by LazyKid - 12 years ago
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ccolkat

Sooo excited. I cannot wait for 8 pm here so I can watch! @bold- 😲😲😲. Seriously?! OMG, he is a total loon! I hope that will prompt Mahadev to be mega protective and rush to Devi Sati's defence yet again:)😳

yea he is a loony, he said Sati can not be with Mahadev, and her death is eminent!!
i was like this guy has lost it!

the episode is a treat for the eyes, mind and soul! ⭐️
Shamainchara01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
OMG Shiva is my ishta daiva i am going to watch this episode without fail!! Thanks for such a wonderful update.
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for the update..
Mohit was really smiling during the part where he said Kuwari Ladkiyaan will get ManChaha Var...ha ha...he was actually blushing🤣...
i guess he must have realized that many girls ar hoping they get good looking vars like him🤣
Chasmis_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Har har mahadev!!!

Loved todays episode...and I was doing fast on Shivratri day since to many years...loved to see how they explain about the fast for whose people who dont know about it...

Thanks for the WU!
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks for the wonderful update Sia😊
This was an devotion filled epi. Shivji gave him Chandra his life back. The one who saves is always greater then the one wanting to kill. Whoever surrenders to Shivji is blessed by him. Smiling Mohit while saying unmarried girls will get a good husband was little funny.
it should be Maha month's Krishnapaksh Chaturdashi, that's why it is called Mahashivratri.