Thendral

Monday Update: 20/02/12

TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Bhaghi for the Awesome update and comments🤗! You deserve a big hug 🤗 for updating 2 GW!

Such a waste episode🤢. Sudha was awesome 👏. Rofl that was the only part worth watching. My ears are bleeding on hearing GW/Padma censored dialogs😡. One want to break others teeth and one wants to rip apart others mouth 🤬... Grrr... Thank god, Sudha did not tell that TA joined work nu. Otherwise this GW Padma might have landed in the bank too😡..Sigh

GW even after the dosage from TA/Puvi still is not bothered. Cool aa both daughter and mom talking with no VMSS😡. Oh great GW, you did the best thing to Thulz by not accepting her. Otherwise again same drama of bringing Thulz here to this house would have happenned😕. Her thimiru has not subsided. Pretty sure this GW will plan to ruin Thulz life this time with Lav I think.  Hopefully this time Thulz will never forgive this GW/Lav🤢.

Another wasted women this CP🤢. Someone needs to carry her bag aam. Everybody should be proud to be her friend aam. Yes go to your sweety Bhuv and talk the same dialog to her and carry out your romance there 🤬... Grrr. Tomorrow too this useless track will continue.
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update😊
Padma deserves a daughter in law like Sudha.👏
Sudha: u r the star of 2day⭐️
lakshk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow!! What a fight... He he
Stars of the day Sudha and Deepa!!

Nothing else to say about today's episode.
Thanks for updating...
sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update,TTFan..

Sudha aka, love you aka..🤗

I hate this suruthi more than charu..
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aww TTFan such a cute update for today!!  Not an episode filled with much substance unfortunately...

I enjoyed Sudha and Deepa today.  Sudha's replies to Padma and Deepa's comments about CP were good.  Grr...CP getting annoying already...what is Mr. K going to do with her.

The battle of 2 GWs was longer than expected but its good that it's out on Monday itself.  GW still wants to separate TT??  Wow...I have nothing else to say...

Waiting to see TT...Thendral could use a little boost too.
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the fantastic update TT fan😊👏. Two GW'S special episode. Boring and totally waste episode without T&t. Lav and GW still never changed. Padma yelled for stupid reason…anyway padmavin kalagam nanmaiyil mudiyum.

Iam really irritated with Joseph and kanagu😉… avasarakudigaigal...lol. knowing about padma's character can't they meet MM? sigh totally illogical.  Star of the episode was sudha⭐️. Her dialogues were awesome in today's episode.  

She should inform puvi about padma's plan and moreover if thuls lives with padma longer she will not be happynu…sollanum.. Coming to sruthi, I believe this track is the beginning to build up to reveal thuls past story.
 It will be nice to see if D and T do not fall into the new girl's plan.  Why this girl is competing with thuls. Thuls answer to her at the end of the scene was excellent. Both deepa and thuls should defeat this girl unitedly. Deepa was cute as usual with her punch dialogues.😉👏
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks bhagi for the update...i feel pity for u...ma...really u deserve 👏👏👏...

total waste episode...sudha always rocking with her acting...even in a seconds she clearly understood others mind...well done sudha...

GW and padma fight...enna solla? why blood same blood  mathiri than irunthathu..i feel there is no need for this fight...TA knows about GW and T knows padma...then why wasting time with these creatures..?Now one more torture CP is added with two GW's?

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Lovely Update plus Comments Bhaghi😃🤗...Poor you, what an episode😭

Loose K & J...Hill maathiri believing aam Padma ai🤢...poor Padma wasting her energy with out knowing GW/Lav got disowned by both of their sons/brothers nu🤢...GW oda vetti dialogs are not going to have any effect...ithula Padma is happy upon listening GW's vetti dialogs😡...what a kodumai...Grr...does this scene is needed today?😕...hope its for a use and not a filler one😕...but GW1 vs GW2 la enna use?🤢...GW and her stupid silly dialogs...this lady will never change...so is Lav😡...poor Sudha..just like us viewers😕

Next super scene with CP🤢...her back-bag carry panna she found another loose🤢...she too jalra podufying for CP...super...all feels proud to be friend with her aam...grr🤢 Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Bhagi for that patient superb detailed update of the GWs special.
I do wish Sudha had recorded their talk, both extolling the others' deeds and in all they covered all the underhand things both did. IN the bargain both admitted T as their daughter and DIL..ROFL

GW agreeing that both will be in narakkam -super..by the way i am confused as to who is the origi GW--padma or gw..guess the MIL has to be the orig GW1. she wins hands down for going to college and making a scene.. This gw , lav and padma seem to be in fools paradise, esp gw and lav...after the dose they hv got, she still talks of not allowing TT in her house..what a laugh..she def has some amnesia..
padma giving lav good was real funny...
anyway, tmrw last weeks promo shud be over and hopefully it will give way to an interesting week...