BALH - Written Update 20 Feb 2012

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the fab update as usual..

mom will always be mom..how much ever we try to hide we cant do it from them and the same applies with shipra and priya..

ayesha is definately in for some trouble and only then her akal will get thikhana..
balhfan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written update...you are right that despite the beautiful concept, its execution was poor. It was very difficult to connect with Body Doubles and RaYa having done their scenes in different frames...was extremely distracting...I hope that future romantic scenes are not ruined like thisπŸ˜•
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Mrs D❀️
β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌFab episode and fab update.To catch every nuance and to translate into word pictures takes time and effort.We BALHIANS  are so lucky to have such fab updaters who come up with so much creativity.Nothing escapes your eagle eyes ZubsπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ
I don't care abt BD'S..I  just don't want Sakshi or Ram to leave the show in search of greener pastures.Just loved today's episodes because all the evil ones were left fuming in their ears...Today was the lull before the storm...Bracing myself for the storms in Sharma and Kapoor mansion tomorrow.Today all good things happened and you got to update  a really gooey oneπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Somehow the dialogues btwn the wise Sudhir and Priya just tugs at my heart strings...the father noting every teeny weeny  change in his daughter and his daughter baring her soul is an emotional moment for me...Don't see Sudhir showing any jealousy emo.but taking a very pragmatic and practical approach...True love is giving your loved ones freedom to stretch their wings and fly.As u mentioned the salt chai remark took the cake...no bawling but a poignant scene.
Golu the proverbial  new lover lost in love syndrome...Mammaji was so funny...When Golu didn't fall in the plans of Mmmaji ..I kept on remarking ..Golu teri muh meh ghee shakar..πŸ˜ƒWhen he signed the company's in Priya's name I yelled yipee..atta boy Golu...Well that was a wise decision...It's a hunch but I feel the evil trio would take away all Ram's wealth and they would be left with only this company.
Loved the atmosphere in Sharma household and the flirtatious behaviour of Raya...Nuts and Sid 😑😑😑😑😑Good Ayesha had a narrow escape today but the evil guy has laid a net for her ..she's bound to fall..
Good job ZubsπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by avivakirk - 12 years ago
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Zubby
thanks for update
you are absolutely right this time, you and I both of us are on same page, yeas golu indeed has goli' name on the company
means niharika ko mirchi lagi and she will do taandav like tatiya .

how was your valentine??? 
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Zuby!! loved the update.. but I have a different view on Priya's expressions.. I think its only fair that she has experienced love after never expecting it.. the least from RK!! And Ram has not been acting all mature and old but surprising her with antics!! Iam sure with time she would grow in the relationship and show different emotions!! But now.. its Love at the most unexpected corner.. So I think we can give her that levy!!
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks zuby..
pyaar mai satra kiun ..tera bhi ho jata hai insaan..isiliye toh pyaar diwana hota hai..so priya ne jo kiya woh theek hi hai..πŸ˜†
pyaar mai sab jaaez hai...
padma_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the lovely update...😳
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thx a lot zuby fr this update, well Priya has surely gone ahead in love and it showed today with her reactions esp when Ram walks in, and loved the convo btw Sudhir and Priya, it really made me feel wonderful, and hw can I forget tht little line with Shipra , itna toh healthy hona hi chahiyeπŸ˜† , wished they wd hv done this together bt nevertheless, agree on the part as well tht he has named the company for Priya, leaving the gang to fume moreπŸ˜† so Ram taking Priya frm her home ws the wish everyone had and it got fulfilled.
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, Zuby.