Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

WU - 20/2; P's Gussa Tand; A's Mission Pradeep On

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg i totally forgot i was supposed to do it today! thank you so much for doing it!
Magical_KaSh thumbnail

Hey Shweta 

Thank you sooo much for the written update

I usually don't get to c d last 10 minutes cos i have to watch shapath which is at 10.20 so i thot i missed as dere ws no update while i was goin offline n my net is also dat i can't even watch online😭

So thank you so muchhh

So anushka agreed for the dinner πŸ˜² wats cookin in her mind

she fired dat peon πŸ˜‘ i thot she wil listen to pradeep n wil rehire him but no😑

Waise d best thing of yesterday's episode was Pradeep n Mona's Flashback d Title it makes deir Flashback magical typesπŸ˜†

The best thing of today's episode wil b both the ladies in yellow it wil b huge embarrassment for anushka i gues it wil remind pradeep of deir days wd her πŸ˜‘

Can't wait For the episode thnx once again

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yeah something definitely is cooking in her mind for sure. i felt she is determined to get Pradeep back at any cost by her expressions. 

so she is trying to do all the things which happened or related to their past. like when she said 8 PM pradeep was surprised or i can say shocked.   

may be the timing is also related to their past. and the yellow saree which he says to her to wear during the college fest. 

She will embarrass Pradeep for sure. and office mein bhi charcha horaha hain - ki she is impressed by someone and took back the peon in the job again and also abt the dinner the PA thinks that someone imp for whom she cancelled her meetings.

from Pummy - suri then to whole staff it will spread that its pradeep for sure and rumours starts slowly. 

OMG bhayankar prediction from me πŸ˜† but this will be the possibility for sure.
Edited by swethasyam08 - 12 years ago
Magical_KaSh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swethasyam08

yeah something definitely is cooking in her mind for sure. i felt she is determined to get Pradeep back at any cost by her expressions. Yes somethin is really  cookin but she not lettin anyone to know bout it its al cookin in her mind πŸ˜‘

so she is trying to do all the things which happened or related to their past. like when she said 8 PM pradeep was surprised or i can say shocked.   Yeah she is tryin to change her behaviour infront of Pradeep i guess so dat he can start feelin atleast something for her 

may be the timing is also related to their past. and the yellow saree which he says to her to wear during the college fest. Yeah who knows as i said its al cookin in her mind she is not lettin anyone to get about it yeah but i guess  yellow is the fav. colour of Pradeep dats y even oman is wearin the same colour

She will embarrass Pradeep for sure. and office mein bhi charcha horaha hain - ki she is impressed by someone and took back the peon in the job again and also abt the dinner the PA thinks that someone imp for whom she cancelled her meetings. πŸ˜† itna sab kuch hoga toh kuch toh log kahenge hi  πŸ˜† yeah she wil embarass pradeep πŸ˜† poor he

from Pummy - suri then to whole staff it will spread that its pradeep for sure and rumours starts slowly. Yeah it will happen somehow but now dat fast who knows it can even happen fast as d show is goin fast y not d track 

OMG bhayankar prediction from me πŸ˜† but this will be the possibility for sure.- yeah possibility we can't deny anything