#3 Ishq Junoon Dewaangi: Season 1 (19-22)

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

(Thank you Monal (Kasurbest) for the dreamy/wonderful banner/siggy for the FF๐Ÿค—)

Hello ๐Ÿค— 3rd thread of the FF and that too this fast! 2nd one over in exactly a month. Now don't stop me from saying that I'm the best ๐Ÿ˜› No just kidding. I love you guys. Thank you! Won't make it long but I guess I do have few people to thank. My readers who keep reading and are so sweet that I can't help but keep updating for them! Trust me when I say this, "This is the fastest FF, out of all the FF's I write, I update!" 

Special thanks to my Shivu ๐Ÿค—

There were a few ups and down till the journey so far.. But overcame them all and here we are at Thread 3!  I won't ask for anything but would just be super happy if this is completed before my birthday, which is in April ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Guess, that's enough. So let's continue. Shall we? 

Love, Passion, Madness

How can one handle all?

Three strong feelings

At once?

Love for each other

Passion to dance forever

The madness that shapes their live.

Is it possible?

Once fell in love

Will they meet again to

Fall in love

All over again?

N .

Thread 1 (Chapter 1-13)
Character Sketch
Story so far! Check below!
Thread 2 (Chapters 14-18)

Background/PMZ Check the post below
Chapter 19 - Page 21
Chapter 20 - Page 44
Chapter 21 - Page 80
Chapter 22 - Page 114

Next- THREAD 4

It will be slow paced as their present life is shown along with their college life. If at any point anyone gets confused, don't hesitate to ask.

Edited by ..first.rain.. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Araina- thumbnail

(Thanks to Ravu (-Ravjot-) for making this at the end minute fulfilling your promise๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿค—)

To receive pmz, add the id --silvermist-- If you post a comment, then I don't promise pmz since I can be a bit forgetful ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Story so far/Background

The story starts off with one year after they graduate from college and then it goes back in flashback at times to show college times. In present time period, both are famous dancers. Due to misunderstandings, Kria leaves India and goes to live in Vancouver.She lives wid her friend Sonia. Rey lives in India and becomes a great dancer. They are having a dance competition where Rey is one of the judges. 

Kriya is in vancouver n daily at morning she dance at some nearby place. One day Vaibhavi notices her dance n asks her to participate in the All Star Competition for which she refuses. on the other hand Swaron r in India n are in luv wid each other. mean while in Vancouver Vaibhavi appoints the detective Arjun find out about kriya. Arjun meets sonia n tells her the whole thing n she promises to convince kriya. 

Where as in India sharon was missing kriya n she asks swayam to help her i finding kriya but he refuses as he had promised kriya dat he would not search for her aftr the college.  Arjun gives Vaibhavi a pic of the D3 gang wer rey n kriya were holding hands. 

Now Vaibhavi knew dat der was something wrong between dem and finally sonia convinces kriya for the auditions. Kriya filled the application form n gave it to Vaihavi. Finally the audition day arrived. Kriya sat in the waiting area instead of standing in the line because the application that she had filled out was given to her by Vaibhavi. It had a stamp on it and since she was the judge, she got an early pass. Outside the other judge had arrived n every one was cheering rey's name. This is how kriya got 2 know dat rey was the 2nd judge.

It was almost an hour after and Vaibhavi and Rey were tired of the dances they were seeing. Some had no idea of dance but they were doing it to meet 'Rey!' They weren't realizing that they were making a fool out of themselves. The next turn was Kriya's. Wen kriya was performing rey couldnt take his eyes off her n after her performances both the judges told kriya to go to the waiting area. Finally the results are out n kriya was one of the member who r selected. After a while rey reached his hotel room n dialed swayam's number n It came engaged, as in on call with someone else. 

Rey knew dat he was talking to sharon.Swayam received another call and he cursed the person for interrupting at the wrong time. Then he saw the caller id which flashed Rey's name. His anger vanished as he informed Sharon. Swayam put the call on confernce so dat all the 3 of dem could talk. Rey told dem about kriya's audition. Swaron wer shocked to hear dis but at the same time they were very happy.

Thread 2 story yet to be added. Any volunteers???

-Araina- thumbnail
Opening the thread right now since I'll be going to sleep soon. But PLEASE DO NOT post here till last one reaches 150. If you do, then you will pay. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ And you know I mean that. 

SO Beware. 

And now, Congrats people! ๐Ÿค—
Zehnaseeb. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

oye miss Khushi... we finished that thread๐Ÿ˜†

Cheers guys...

Khushi update now๐Ÿ˜ˆ

yapeee๐Ÿ˜ƒ

-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
just see it 13 chapters in one thread and then owing to ur writing 4 chapters in one thread. ๐Ÿ‘

now we should be given some rewards for this. comon aftr all we deserve it. so now ur thirde thread has started thnks to asha and shivani for reaching 150 and every1 before who made it possible.

we all deserve an early update.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

so plz UPDATE

P.S: agar u gave such posts like the last one. surely by ur b'day 4th will start.๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by kriyansh24 - 12 years ago
moon_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations khushi for 3rd thread...now update plzzz
Deetha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yay!!! khushi we completed...... update fast!!!!!!!
shaffy_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
congrs khushi 4 3rd thread n nw update nxt chapter
-Araina- thumbnail
Uh... What do I say??? It's 5:40 in the morning here and I wake up to see the last thread completed. Thanks to Shivu, Asha and deetha ๐Ÿค— Well, you guys want update on 1st or 2nd page? See, that's not possible. I have to reply to the comments and the questions you guys have! (I might exclude your last couple pages where you only demanded๐Ÿ˜ณ) and then others have to congratulate too ๐Ÿ˜› I'm selfish. I know. 

So update will come but ok one decision you all have to make. If I update like everyday then the updates will be very very short. If you all want long updates back, then you guys have to wait PATIENTLY for each weekend to come. Now you all decide and I'll write the chapters accordingly. 

Gotta get ready for school. See you all later <3

Khushi.
Edited by ..first.rain.. - 12 years ago
..nams.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
*voted* NOW pull ur socks up fr d updt ๐Ÿ˜ˆ