Congratz dea...4 d 3rd thread..may u hv 50s lyk dis lolz..keep updating
luv_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
congrats khushi for the new thread and voted
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
khushi congo and love u loads and so upset how i did not finish it coz my intentions were to finish it but others did it not fair i m hating myself for leaving the thread at that place and wish that i had at least finished the thread before going to sleep 
littleflaws thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

3rd thread = Good for ya! Congratulations :) 😊 πŸ˜ƒ Story is going great so far! πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ All the best for the coming ups :-* 😳 β­οΈ

KriYaansh960 thumbnail
whoa !! khushi 3rd thread !! congos !!! and i tou want long updates 

EVERYDAY !!! hahahahaha !!! love the FF !! great going rey !!!! 
nityaa02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congratulations khushi for the third thread...πŸ‘πŸΌ 
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey friends... I have one sad news for you all... I know you all won't approve and I feel bad saying it too... But my mom asked me to not use my laptop much this week and told me to rest... So I'm putting off all my FF's and no update will be given before the end of the month, which is in a week... But promise to give back to back updates once I can be back... Sorry for that.. Can't say no to her. Hope you all will understand. 

Khushi. πŸ€—
HR-DMG4life thumbnail
its sad that your not going to be able to update for about a week but i goes I'm ok with it because I've got a lot of end of topic tests coming up so i will be busy with them and it will be hard for me to read ff.'s and all but congrats on the third thread and i can't wait till you next update
nityaa02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it ok ya... understandable... its ok... hope to see you soon...πŸ€—
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ..first.rain..

Hey friends... I have one sad news for you all... I know you all won't approve and I feel bad saying it too... But my mom asked me to not use my laptop much this week and told me to rest... So I'm putting off all my FF's and no update will be given before the end of the month, which is in a week... But promise to give back to back updates once I can be back... Sorry for that.. Can't say no to her. Hope you all will understand. 

Khushi. πŸ€—

Dont worry i will still wait coz ur ff is really special and i can wait for it i guessπŸ˜‰