Update
Update
Posted: 12 years ago
khushi welcome back...its sooo good to see you
really missed you allot and ab please jaldi update kardo please
Originally posted by Asha_ArSha

SHIVS😲... YE KYA HAI😲

well people were giving congo so i said keep going coz then khushi will have to reply and that will be hard work and hilarious
khushi ur supposed to update ri8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😡 update fast...
so missy,
since ur exams and ur rest r over caring to update or still there is a condition for us to fulfill😛

plzzz update. u were supposed to do it by today.

u promised and that too back to back  to make up for last week. remember u wrote it.😉
come on khushi update the readers are restless to find out since ur ff is too good ur fault if u had not made it that good then they would not demand :D
Ok people. Chillax!! I just got done with my exams. Came home and did WU straight. Haven't had lunch yet so almost ready to blast at the first person who enters my room or calls my name. So shushie for a while 😳 Now let me tell you how the week goes. 

I have a TEST tomorrow. Good thing it isn't an exam. But WTH! Exams just got done today and now already a test tomorrow -__- Wouldn't you all kill yourself if you guys were in my place?!!!! So gotta study for that. I have a low grade in that class as it is. Thanks to teacher who is so old and boring. (Trust me, you don't WANT to KNOW his age!!!!) 

Then comes Thursday. Luckily, no quizzes or tests. So a free day for me. That's what I thought... but then I have a tennis game to attend on Thursday! So will be home around 630 p.m. ish. Then HW and day over already! No free time... 

Friday, nothing but an English quiz. Not hard... so I can come home and reply to comments. THEN I'll finish writing the part. Then will have to type it, edit it, read it one last time, and then post it. 

So you see, I have no way to squeeze in an update anytime this week but only after Friday. Now NO MORE demands of updates 😳

Phew!!! Done with the lecture. Hope I didn't scare anyone. Just had to let it out and tell you all. Oh oh oh , anyone notice anything new under my name??? Guess Guess!!! Lol you guys better get what I'm hinting at 😆 So yeah, I have that work to understand too now. Sooo...! I'll leave the interpreting to you all. 

Love you all 🤗 And keep waiting... 😛

I'll go have lunch now. 
Originally posted by aditi061

Its amazing khush. I cn't wait 4 nxt chap. Plz update it fast.

Thanks dear! Kind request, don't call me khush. 😳
Originally posted by deetha

wow!!!!!!!!!!! nice par maine isse bhi bada update expect kiya tha... par its vry nice!!!!!!!!!! ❤️ 

Thanks dear! hehe, sorry for that..