#3 Ishq Junoon Dewaangi: Season 1 (19-22) - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by khushalee

awesome update kushi. and the song inbetween created the perfect mood for the update and finally jaldi update karo. waiting for your next update eagerly

Thank you dear! Glad to know! Haha, I'll update ASAP. 
Edited by ..first.rain.. - 12 years ago
Originally posted by luv_arsha

awesome part khushi ...it was amazing
really it was fully worth of waiting for soo long...enjoyed this part allot
rey seducing kria aweee thats soo cute and HOT😳😍 and the song in dil se is perfect for kriyansh ...loved the BG music
awesome
waiting eagerly for the next part😍

Thanks dear! Glad to know you loved it all. Thank you so much for the view. Happy you liked BG music as well. Next will come :)
Originally posted by lovely7010

awesome awesome...thnk god kriya didnt stop him n y did u stop in the middle of their romance i wish u'd continue it anyways cuming back to the update its simply mindblowing luved it sooo much the song perfectly suited the situation n loads of hugs to u πŸ€—for giving such an amazing ff...n now i'll have to wait untill v reach the next thread for the update...

Thank you so much for the lovely comment dear. Enjoyed reading. And I had to stop there. couldn't break any rules you know ;) Glad you loved the song in BG too...! Your most welcome πŸ˜³
Originally posted by AKSHATA3110

Thanks khushi for updating ...
I always luv ur updates...
Luv ur writings...
Luved Dil se
U r  the best se bhi best
Eagerly waiting for the next one!!!!!!!!! 

No need for thanks dear. 
Glad to know!
Happy you liked the song as well. 
Hehe thanks!!
Originally posted by PD_puja

Awesome update dear...luvd it...it ws so romantic...
U riter so well...awesome writer u r...n nxt update on nxt thread...wow...ur ff is d mst popular 1...n ho b kyu na...itna mast...n itna fantabulous jo hai...
Luv dis ff lyk hell...
Luv u khushi fr writing sch a fantastic FF...:D
N advance main congos fr 3rd thread...:) 

Thank you so much dear! Words mean a lot to ne!! Hehe, yes. I think it is the most popular on D3 forum...!
Thank you for loving me and the FF <3
Originally posted by kriyansh24

It was awesome. Ur post truly depicted less talking(here less writing) more doing. Thank you! hehe. yes. it was more action filled then dialogues. 

Without lot of exchange of words b/w them u let the silence speak thru ur description.

Kudos to u for that.πŸ‘ Last line was the best abt the past not happening but still hving a lot of importance in their life. Glad! Someone notices πŸ˜³

Loved the battle b/w heart and mind and heart winning and finally surrendering to the inner desire of forgiving him and leaving the past behind. Hehe, yeah! Alas she does surrender... 

Now yeh sab toh story ke bare mein tha. Surely awesome post but chhota tha. Was expecting heated arguments and everything but this was amazing.😊 hehe I was gonna give all that but then debated against it. I thought that I've made them hurt each other a lot already. so now no more :P

Want to know what happened in the past. Matlab trust pe sawal aaya hai toh something serious must have happened. When r u revealing it. And plz when u reveal it accompany it with some romance varna sab kuch tragic.πŸ˜† Aha! You are very close to truth...! I'll be revealing very soon. like I mean it. very very very soon! πŸ˜‰

Now coming to the point when will u update next. Seriously aftr giving such a post plz update quickly. Else really wud die of longingness.🀒😭

No doubt the thread wud end quickly so now plz start the new thread with an update. Make sure it is long and romantic(like not thinking of future and past just enjoying each other's company. U know complete mushy-mushy) to balance the length of this.πŸ˜† Check page 8 to know when I'll update... Haha, yeah. I got some spammers/lovers <3 Lol, mushy mushy? not just yet. [😈

P.s: this is by far my longest comment on IF. So plz accept my request of updating asap.πŸ˜‰

(my exams r starting in a week so wud like to give happily so technically m blackmailing to u plz give a sweet update)πŸ˜›πŸ˜†.

Thank you so much for the lovely long comment dear. Honored that your longest comment is here on my FF :) Aww sorry... But I wasn't able to update... Hopefully I can do something to make up for it?
kushi i do understand ur situation.so let me nt force u to update it this early. but plz update it in weekend ASAP. Eagerly waiting for d update
Originally posted by shaffy_arsha

awsummm khushi...its sooo perfect 4 dis a tight *HUG* n big *muhaaa*...awww i love da part sooo mch dat i cn't xplain β€οΈ...rey is drunk aww tb bhi itna hosh mai lovly...n den dose actions wich affecting kriya awww πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³...she loves him man den why is she behaving lyk dis??? 
n what yr kitna suspense create krti h tu...ku rey ne kriya par blv ni kia trust ni kia...ahhh!!!!!!! after reading each n every part i want to read nxt as soon as possible...suspense queen h puri tu...plsss jldi update kr dio nxt

n thnx 4 such a romantic n sweet part πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³...muhaaa  

Thank you dear! Hugs to you too <3 Glad to know your view dear. You'll know the behavior soon... hehe thanks for the title ;) I'll try to update soon..
Originally posted by 21Neha21

awsme update khushi...
finaly kria surrendered to her heart..
wel i just hope dat kriya realy doesnt regret dat has hapened..
n dil se made d update perfect...
n plz reveal what had hapened in d past..
i realy want to know...
plz update soon khushi..i m so desperatly waiting for d next update..

Thank you dear! 
She did. Glad you liked the song idea. 
Past will be out soon. 
I'll try my best to...!
Originally posted by asmaju

kushi i do understand ur situation.so let me nt force u to update it this early. but plz update it in weekend ASAP. Eagerly waiting for d update

Thank you dear! Never seen you post here. Didn't know I had one more reader 😳 Will surely update over the weekend :)