•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Welcome to the

KTLK DISCUSSION OF THE WEEK

The topic for discussion of this week :

1). Ashni's 1st Valentines day...

a) were you happy with the way the Valentines day went on or were you surprised to see the subtle romance(including pendent scene) or were you expecting something else.If so then what?

b) Did you like the way Ashu and Nidhi were dressed for the Vday and  the place of their meeting or you wanted something more romantic?

2). We saw the entry of Mandira and the arguement between her & DB on age gap marriage.Do you think in future Ashu will be able to defend & convince his relationship with Nidhi in front of her family or the society?

3). Will Mandira boost Nidhi's confidence or will she advice Nidhi to give up Ashu.

Looking forward to all your views. 
Arti πŸ˜ƒ
Wow. Arati... lovely post for DOTW...sum preliminary thots from my side...

a) were you happy with the way the Valentines day went on or were you surprised to see the subtle romance(including pendent scene) or were you expecting something else.If so then what?

It was totally unexpected..! I mean to see Ashu become so ROMANTIC.. THOTFUL .. CARING and OPEN ... it was really nothing short of a miracle..😳 I loved the V-day scene ...very very much..coz like AshNi.. it was UNIQUE and DIFFERENT...first the 'Shehzadi' story... which had so much of symbolism... and thereafter the almost symbolic wedding..aka the Pendant Scene..! It was simply WOW! πŸ˜³

But the biggest surprise or gift if i may call it was a NON BODY DOUBLE scene.. of AshNi... and that too a romantic one..! Absolutely loved it (Thank u TRPs and Sony..for cracking the whip πŸ‘)

b) Did you like the way Ashu and Nidhi were dressed for the Vday and  the place of their meeting or you wanted something more romantic?

Loved MBs outfit...☺️ but wuld hv preferred something more STYLISH for Kritika..! πŸ˜³

Also loved the place of their meeting..!! It was beautiful and symbolic aka the 'Baradari' 

2). We saw the entry of Mandira and the arguement between her & DB on age gap marriage.Do you think in future Ashu will be able to defend & convince his relationship with Nidhi in front of her family or the society?

Why just Ashu.. even Nidhi will do her all to try and win over her folks to approve of her relation with Ashu..! Yes it will be a tall task.. but not an impossible one for sure...! And off late.. Ashu has started to MAN-UP so i m all the more positive

I believe and firmly so... True love wins (personal experience) πŸ˜³

3). Will Mandira boost Nidhi's confidence or will she advice Nidhi to give up Ashu.

As some articles said... Mandy will be a SPOKE in the wheel of AshNi and apparently discourage Nidhi.. so i will wait n watch..whats to unfold! (Really dun want Manasi to b the object of my dislike.. love her from Gulaal days) 

a) were you happy with the way the Valentines day went on or were you surprised to see the subtle romance(including pendent scene) or were you expecting something else.If so then what? well seeing them together in the same frame itself was such a relief and of course immensely romantic...well regarding getting intimate i  think as per the story and Aaashu's Character too early... So i can wait!!!!! 

b) Did you like the way Ashu and Nidhi were dressed for the Vday and  the place of their meeting or you wanted something more romantic? Oh Aashu was a Vanilla Marshmallow!!!!! and Nidhi was pretty too!!!! and place of meeting was good too...

2). We saw the entry of Mandira and the arguement between her & DB on age gap marriage.Do you think in future Ashu will be able to defend & convince his relationship with Nidhi in front of her family or the society? i think he did clear his stand there... for a stranger he had the courage to defend definitely he would stand up for Nidhi!!!! after all it's his life and love!!!! HE SHOULD!!!!

3). Will Mandira boost Nidhi's confidence or will she advice Nidhi to give up Ashu.. i want her to boost up not just her confidence and make her understand how to deal with the consequences...she did hint everybody thinks like DB and Nidhi is yet to knw what the outside world holds for her relationship.  and ROMANTIC TIPS TOO... πŸ˜‰

MY View!!!! 

Edited by LovlyStarManeet - 12 years ago
1.) Arti, I wasn't expecting anything at all on V-day... had mentally steeled myself to see BD's and closeups only, so what came in easily exceeded my expectations 😲- especially the pendant scene

Ashu' costume was okay, but I felt Nidhi's dress could have been better.  It looked a bit tacky IMO, but KK's expressions made up for it.

2.) That will probably depend on the number of times he has to answer the question and to whom he has to answer. But our Dr. boy is showing some spine to stand up for his beliefs, and hopefully he won't resort to being his old self.

3.) This depends on Mandy's experience with her own husband. We've had no evidence of it so far, but given that she told DB not to bring her husband into it, I think she will be somewhat positive.
Edited by aekiel - 12 years ago
Here goes my POV :

1. a) Was very happy with the V-Day episode even though it was 2 days late πŸ˜†..had zero expectations so whatever they showed totally blew me away esp the pendant scene in her bedroom.

b) Loved Ashu in denims and white shirt...looking very HOT. Was not too impressed by Nidhi's blouse...colour was nice ( very Valentish) ...wish she had chose a more prettier one ...though she did look pretty.
Loved the place they went to as it was unique and secluded...the story behind it too i liked.

2. I think Ashu will def stand with her and face all the storms they r going to encounter once their relation is outed...not becoz he defended Mandy as he did but because we r seeing the return of the Ashu who was in the first 50 episodes confident, sauve and self assured...plus he knows this would be a issue and he has gone into this relation with his eyes open...unlike Nidhi who is just realising the pitfalls.

3. Regarding Mandira...am not too sure...she knows first hand the consequences of such a relation and has suffered ...so her first reaction would be of advising her younger sister against it as she does not want to see her hurt...but i feel once she sees the strength and depth of AshNi love...she will def help them. 

honestly ,dint expect this good...was hopin for a good vday epi but ashu was awsum... d pendent pehnao scene was 2 goood

I loved the way nidhi and Ash celebrated the valentine. I saw this episode more than 10 times.  kudos to them