Must watch --- Kya hua..

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Kyaa Hua Tera Vaada
Sony Tv, 10.pm

With Complication just a knock away for Mona and Pradeep, tonight's episode will show Anushka pouring her heart out to Vinay about wanting Pradeep back for good.She stays awake thinking about Pradeep and their past all through the night with his photo in her hand .The storm which started at the office is now approaching Mona's Home.Will Mona's sixth sense work or will she be oblivious to the situation. To know what happen nexts , keep watching Kyaa Hua Tera Vaada only at 10 tonight.
thanks for sharing it Tanu!!!

Eagerly waiting to know what's going on in Anushka's mind !!!

thnx for sharing he article tanu

today is d big day let us c wat happens 

mona and pradeep are SO cute together!!! hope nothing comes between them!
I don't want to be a spoil sport here but isn't the story idea obvious from the title ?  Doesn't it speak of extra marital affair and a love triangle ?  Then why are we even worried about what Anushka will do or how we don't want the lead to separate ?   The entire show is about that only.   I personally don't watch it because I can't watch sad stories and this is one big rona dhona story.
i ek shows it is hardly possible without two heroines and one hero or two heroes with one heroine 
@ heal...

I too don't want to watch it because it is the age old story about Pati, Patni or Woh...Just watched a couple of episodes and although I liked Mona was not much impressed by the hero...Don't know if I am the only one but did not find Pawan Shankar all that impressive in this show...Liked him a lot in his previous show where he acted as a lawyer...

Sorry if I have hurt anyone's feelings but just expressed my feelings.