Kaisa yeh pyar hai (ArSh) FF

-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hiii everyone. I'm priya.. well I'm most active in EHMBH forum, but PV is dragging me out of it. lamaoo!

So here goes an idea for my FF, hope you guys like it

Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai

'Shwetha- Uske jaane ke baad hum kisi se judne keliye tayyar nahi the.. phir woh aagaye, humare zindgi badaldi.. Aur hum.. unse pyar karne lage!'

'Main ek baar marchuki thi, unki saathgi se.. mujhe meri zindgi dobara milgayi!'

Yash & Aarthi - This is their love story, and its not just another love-story

Prologue

'Humne kaha na maa! Hum dobara shaadi nahi karsakthe.. Humare bache maa ke bina rehna seekhlenge!" Yash shrieked.

"Par beta ek baar toh ladki se milke dekho.. Tum sochlo beta, din bhar kaam aur phir apne bachon ka kaam bhi tum hi nibhaaoge.. kitna mushkil hai.. aur ladkiyan jab badi ho jayengi toh kuch aisi baatein hongi jinhe woh sirf maa se baat sakthe hai.. "

Yash glared at his mother.

"Vaise bhai.. mujhe toh lagtha hai koi connection hai, aapke aur bhabhi ke beech.. Varna dekhiye! Aap ka unpe phool barsaana, train se girthe vakht unhe bachaana.. maa ka unki saas se baat hona- " his younger brother stopped speaking as Yash sent another death glare.

"Ab bas karo tum dono.. main shaadi nahi karsaktha! Aur mujhe koi interest nahi hai, kisi bhi ladki se milne.. aur chote, chal andar! Aaj college kyon nahi gaye?" Yash pushed Gaurav aside who whined.

"Papa! Papa! Aaj aap hume mele mein le jaane waale the! Yaad hai?" the youngest daughter ran to embrace Yash.

Her father grimaced, "oh! How can I forget that! God! Ye Sharma ji ne bhi aaj hi meeting keliye bulaya! Beti.. hum kabhi aur jayenge! Kal hum humari princess ko zaroor lejayenge!"

"Kal bhi aap ne yahi kaha tha!"

Yash's smile dimmed and he apologised, "hum maafi chahthe hai, rajkumari.. abhi hume kuch khas kaam keliye jaana hai.. aathe vaktht, hum aapkeliye aur aapki behen keliye dhedh saari chocolates leaayenge!"

The girls squealed in delight, "Papa is the best!"

~ ~ That evening

"Sorry maa.. meeting mein thodi der hogayi.. par shukar hai, dinner ke vakht tak aagaya!" Yash smiled at his mother, who shrugged.

"Oyee Princess! Ye dekho.. chocolates, saath mein... barbie ki gudiyan.. are tera chehra ithna uthra hua kyon hai.. aur tum meru nanhi si gudiyan! Aaj chup kyon ho? "

The girls folded their arms.

"Chote! Kya.. kya ho gaya sab ko?"

His mother handled a cardboard to him, that carried a message neatly written in ink.

'Aaj hum bhook hadtal pe hai!'

"KYA???" Yash was horrified, "bhook hadtal? Kyon?"

The maid walked in at his mother's gesture, "maa ji ki baat toh aap maan nahi rahe the! Toh yahi nateeja hai!"

Yash grimaced, "oh rabba! Abhi tum log maun vrath toh nahi karrahe na... koi toh baat karo na.. are Chutku.. ab tu bhi mujhe ignore karogi.. "

The youngest daughter nodded.

"Acha theek hai.. ab tum log kya chahthe ho? Tell me! Ab yeh math kehna ki shaadi karo!"  Ysh sighed.

"Hum toh wohi kahenge na bhai! Ab dekho.. aapki dono gudiyan bhi chahthe hai ki unko nayi mummy mile.. right little girls?" Gaurav, Yash's younger brother grinned.

"Mummy chahiye! Hume mummy chahiye!" the small girls raised slogans as Gaurav joined them.

"Humari maangein puri karo.. Humari- "

"Sab log jaake kisi khayi mein kood jaao!" Yash yelled, "mujhe ghar aana hi nahi chahiye tha! Tum! Tum donon ne home work ki? Jaao jaake work pura karo!"

His daughters obeyed him. He turned to his mother who pouted, "maa! Please! Main shaadi nahi karna chahtha!"

His mother grumbled, "kamsekam ladki se toh milsakthe ho na.. maine Shobha ji ko waada kiya!"

Yash smirked, "chodiye maa, unhe sorry kehdeejiye!"

"Par woh meri bachpan ki sahleli hai.. aur hume lagaa ki Aarthi tereliye sahi hai! Ab agar mile bagair na kehdiya toh- "

"Aarthi?" Yash turned to look at his mom.

"Aarthi keliye tujhe aana hi padega! Bichari sochthi hai ki woh is duniyan mein akeli hai jisne apne jeevan saathi ko khoya - "

Yash thought for a moment. What was wrong in meeting this woman, she was a widower too! He would just console her and talk to her and she too might be against the idea of re- marriage.

"Theek hai!"

The old lady and Gaurav jumped and squealed, Yash shook his head, 'kya family hai!'

~ In Bhopal, the same evening

"Ek baar ladke se milke dekh!"

"Nahi maa! Vaise hi aapne Maansi ki shaadi mein tamasha karliya ab dobara nahi! I'm totally fine! Mera Ansh hai na.. bas khush hoon main!" Aarthi argued with her saasu maa.

"Ansh bhi toh chahega ki use pitha ka pyar mile.. aur vaise, yeh ladka heera hai! Yeh sabhi ladkon ki tarah tujhe nahi satayega! Yash ek acha var hai.. "

"Yash?" Aarthi raised a brow, oh that phoolwala who showered the flowers on top of her!

"Uski bhi toh punar vivah hai.. tum dono ek dusre ko ache se samajh sakthe ho! Aur hum tere saath kab tak rehsakthe hai.. hum boodhe hogaye hai.. teri shaadi hojay toh humare man se bojh halka ho jayega!" Saasu maa was weeping.

Yash was a widower? Mr. I'm so cool had a tragic story like her? Milne mein kya harz hai, she thought and mumbled a small 'yes' to her saasu maa who smiled widely.

She squealed and ran into the balcony. Aarthi yelled, "maine sirf milne keliye haa kaha hai!"

~ That night after dinner

Shobha (saasu maa) and Yash's mother were having a phone conversation.

"Bache maan gaye! Bas unki mulaaquat shaadi mein khathm ho.. yahi tamanna hai!" Ysh's mother spoke.

"Sahee hai ji! Kal, Saharanpur ke darga mein milthe hai! Mujhe toh yeh sab sapna lag raha hai.. kya patha shayad Yash aur Arthi ek duje keliye bane ho!" Shobha nodded.

" Ji.. kaise bhi karke hume unki shaadi kardena hoga! Phir pyar toh ho hi jaayega!"

~ Precap

"Ansh! Nautanki math karo!"  Aarthi ran after her son.

Her pallu got stuck to the hem of a table and she was trying hard to pull it off.

"Ansh! Oho!"

She tore the thing and ran straight into someone loosing her balance, she was steadied by a handsome youngman.

There! Plz don't flame me! Plz do comment

And oh! Now you can guess who the handsome young-man/ prince charming is! lol

Edited by Priyamvada - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Plz do comment guys! I'm coming to think that this ff is not good or something, plz do lemme know how you felt:)
Is it that bad?
Break.The.Code thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful priya...just beautifulZzz

I think dis s wat gonna happen..add me to ur pm list
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Res.
Its going to take some time coz am really slow at reading hindi dialogues!

Hey it was a really sweet update. Loved the way yash the father behaved! Totally different side!i cant wait for more!Edited by vibz88 - 12 years ago
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SallyAmanda

Beautiful priya...just beautifulZzz

I think dis s wat gonna happen..add me to ur pm list

Oh thank you.. there is nothing that different from the show, cuz this the prologue:p Lot more is to come, lolllzzz:)

Thank you so much dear! For the comment, loll:)

-Serene.Rose- thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibz88

Res.
Its going to take some time coz am really slow at reading hindi dialogues!

Hey it was a really sweet update. Loved the way yash the father behaved! Totally different side!i cant wait for more!

Oh its k hun:) Thank you sooo much for the comment, I usually write fanfics but I think writing an FF for PV concept is a bit challenging:)

I'll try to add more English dialogues from now, lolz:)

-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
this is very nice...am not really getting time these days to come online and all...but i came and saw this so decided to take a glance...and i already love it...continue soon... :)))
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Its fab.carry on please!
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice, i liked it dear!!!
lovely update!!
_Klaroline_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3