Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

20th feb yrkkh wu complete

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

hey guys sorry for not updating yday my internet connection wasnt there in the night which resulted me not updating, but one good thing i managed to finish my project plan for uni 🤣which was pending since a week

Natik asks rb whats wrong he says nothing natik insists and he tells about nikhil
deora comes there and appoloigizes they leave
akshara and varsha tease rj
akshara goes to the room to feed duggu then she has to change his nappy natik passe's by she asks him to look after him for a min he says he has work and leaves
akshi manages to change duggu both go down
rashmi meets natik in corridor and says you go i will see to nikhil
nikhil blasts at rashmi and says they always say jamisa is this how they treat him sending him through back door
rashmi try's and explain him he wants to leave rashmi shuts the door on him and locks it from outside
g3 is coming up to give him sweets but is stopped in middle by a phone call rashmi says nikhil has a headache and he is asleep rb, natik comes and backs her up they leave
downstairs baisa says to g3 have you gave medican she says rashmi already has bhabhima says to give him kara later have you packed the sweets for the guests both go to see that
bhabhima says nandani still hasnt told me yet g3 says maybe she is waiting for 3 months to be over then throw a suprise party for you if you confront her now then her happiness will go down the drain
rj asks g3 that everyone is waiting for akshi and the baby to come home so she wants to ask permission if she can take them ends there

precap: akshi see's rashmi crying and asks whats wrong rashmi lies saying something went in her eyes akshi says come with me and closes the room door

just highlights sorry if anything is missed out and dont forget to press like button to say thank you 😊

Edited by _Mariam_ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Amina_ thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the update Mariam 😃
Mahi_Bhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3