Actress S.N.Lakshmi passed away

Posted: 12 years ago
Famous actor SN Lakshmi passes away,the ace actress can be remembered in so many pivotal roles like mother in law for kamalhassan in mahanadi and she is currently acting in "Saravanan Meenakshi" and "Thendral" serial..
RIP SN Lakshmi..😭

😭RIP Aachi Paatimaa..😭

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVyRhqOsRTw&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by atina - 12 years ago
She used to play mother,mother-in-law and grandmother roles in countless Tamil films..

As Urvasi's mother in Michael Madana Kama Rajan (MMKR) she was brilliant. Who can forget her as Kamal's mother-in-law in Mahanadi or the old woman in Thevar Magan

Lakshmi has done close to 1000 films in a career that started in 1948 where she played dancer in Chandralekha...

And in the last 10 years Lakshmi has done many serials where she plays the "good hearted Paati"... 😭

Saw in the news about her passing away , felt really sad . RIP.
😲 such a shocking news... thanks daa swety... RIP and prayers for her family.
Thanks sweety for the posts...

RIP ...and prayers for her family...

I noticed in recent episodes of mundanai mudichu...someone's voice is dubbed fort her...which is so unusual in her case...So I thought ...she must be sick or something...and I am correct...
She is such a great actress...I remmebre hearing from Deepak...the following about her...

" she is old...but he has an excellent memory power...once you tell the dialogue...she simply repeats exactly the way the director wants...for her they dont even need someone to prompt her line..."
U are welcome dear.. my pleasure..😊

May her soul rest in peace..😭
Originally posted by atina

Thanks sweety for the posts...

RIP ...and prayers for her family...

I noticed in recent episodes of mundanai mudichu...someone's voice is dubbed fort her...which is so unusual in her case...So I thought ...she must be sick or something...and I am correct...
She is such a great actress...I remmebre hearing from Deepak...the following about her...

" she is old...but he has an excellent memory power...once you tell the dialogue...she simply repeats exactly the way the director wants...for her they dont even need someone to prompt her line..."

that's amazing despite that she is acting in a number of serials.. 👍🏼. She is a good actress ... and yup we noticed that in MM too on her voice changes. Gona miss her ...

RIP S.N.Lakshmi. Kamal once commented that an actor needs to be on guard when acting with her - "she can steal the scene right under your nose " Had a good innings. We will miss you Lakshmi - esp in Saravanan Meenakshi - you were the steadying force for Meenu !!!

May her soul rest in peace..