WU 21.2.12 - Anu made Dinner into a big Get2gether

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Done with the update Guys. was in a hurry so forgive me for any mistakes. Will comment abt the episode later 😳

Hey Swetha 🤗

Thank You So Much For The Well Detailed Written Update 👏 👏

Iam Sure Soon The Mods Will make You Coolbie Of This Forum.

Now Heading towards the episode 

The problem about mona she is way too innocent in d show 

She isn't even able to c d lust which is in d eyes of Anushka for havin Pradeep 

I mean d way she was starin at Pradeep when he was wearing his shirt 😲  n den she did it dat was really cheap 

Pummy ji was quiet funny n even bulbul ws also somewht not dat much d way she made rano scared i used to do like dat only in my childhood 😆

Iam seriously not getting whats cookin in Anushka's  mind 

I thot she js want to have pradeep den y she needed to call whole office staff 

Whats her problem iam js hatin her now 

oh wait a minute i guess her plan is to make mona fail as anushka knew it was a pvt affair so she must have cooked for limited 5 to 6 people or 10 people max n if she more people wil b deir she wil not b able to make it n which wil make Pradeep embarass infront of his colleagues n r angry young man like always wil blame Mona only n wil scold her.

So Anushka wants mona to fail so dat she can easily take advantageof that n get back pradeep how cheap is dat 

Anyways waitin for tomorrow's episode now

Thanx for the Update once again

Originally posted by arsh4life

Hey Swetha 🤗 Hi 😊

Thank You So Much For The Well Detailed Written Update 👏 👏

Glad that u liked the update. wrote in a hurry today.

Iam Sure Soon The Mods Will make You Coolbie Of This Forum.

@bold: aww. really didn't think till there. but thank u so much. 😳

Now Heading towards the episode 

The problem about mona she is way too innocent in d show 

Yes very true and she is so good that she thinks all are good around her.

She isn't even able to c d lust which is in d eyes of Anushka for havin Pradeep 

Yeah even the dialogues were double paced that it sounds in two ways +ve as well as -ve 

I mean d way she was starin at Pradeep when he was wearing his shirt 😲  n den she did it dat was really cheap 

I really hated that scene. and was banging my head 😡

Pummy ji was quiet funny n even bulbul ws also somewht not dat much d way she made rano scared i used to do like dat only in my childhood 😆

I was ROFling for Pummy's scenes yesterday and today as well 😆 🤣

Iam seriously not getting whats cookin in Anushka's  mind 

I think i'm able to guess but not sure how far it's correct. 😳

I thot she js want to have pradeep den y she needed to call whole office staff 

If u remember the dialogue of her pa in the office - someone special for whom she cancelled her meetings to go for dinner; i think she slowly is starting to expose that its Pradeep for whom she is concerned abt and it was him on whose recommendation took back the peon. 

Whats her problem iam js hatin her now 

True she is becoming so annoying too and me too hating her intentions now.

oh wait a minute i guess her plan is to make mona fail as anushka knew it was a pvt affair so she must have cooked for limited 5 to 6 people or 10 people max n if she more people wil b deir she wil not b able to make it n which wil make Pradeep embarass infront of his colleagues n r angry young man like always wil blame Mona only n wil scold her.

Her true plan can be in a double way like the saying - ek teer do nishaana something 😳. First thing she must have very well guessed that Mona must have cooked only for limited members and yes she has done only for 8 members. so out of jealousy she has messaged her staff members too to the dinner. if Mona fails in serving the dinner to all the staff; there can be drift btw PRANA for sure. and she can poison his mind in office and turn his mind around him. this is only my view as per EK's past serials this can be much possibility.   

So Anushka wants mona to fail so dat she can easily take advantageof that n get back pradeep how cheap is dat 

Exactly and true so much evil thoughts are going on in her mind.

Anyways waitin for tomorrow's episode now

Me too waiting for 2moro and i think mummy ji has already seen her wrong intentions towards Pradeep so i'm expecting a miracle to happen 2moro and the dinner is served very well to all. love to see this and Anushka fail 😍

Thanx for the Update once again

U r welcome 😳

Edited by swethasyam08 - 12 years ago

may be anushka want mona to be busy in cooking for other staff members n she can just stare at pradeep