Posted: 11 years ago
Yes , i like to watch F.I.R , 

in Gope's Style

"" I like FIR is the , 
                                     sabzi ,roti aur achar is the"

hihihihihihi
manunagar thumbnail
I love this serial... I watch it every day... I love this. 
romi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi,
Any Idea why we are unable to download or view any of the DKDMD Episodes

H_Rockerz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Would miss the old caste ...hope so they give some kind of special appearance after the leap
Minionite thumbnail
I hope so too Himani. I can understand why Aamir, Kavita, and Kiku are leaving, but I still don't get why Sandeep is also leaving. Billu is just awesome!
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Just watched the last case of CC... πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ Totally in tears... How can she do this πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ I am so...😭😭😭 This is not fair!!!!

Next case... Billu's marriage... but.. then BP??? πŸ˜•
Minionite thumbnail
Billu isn't going!!! Yahoo! So at least we'll see Gopi and Billu still.

BP is going to disappear I think because Saturday's case was his last one. Aamir posted on Twitter the pics from his last shoot, which was Billu's engagement pics. Or maybe that'll be this coming week and it's actually pics from Billu's wedding.
H_Rockerz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Just saw the new promo😊...missing CC as 7 years back she was the lead and now Jr CC...existed for the leap especially billu when saw him in white hairs I couldn't stop my laugh and so too carry on's...πŸ˜†
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I saw the first case of jwalamukhi chautala today... And I am afraid I didn't like their track...
And the next case is a copy of move shehenshah ... Actually JC character is shown as a copy of shehensha,.. I hope they don't continue this... Atleast I am gonna give watching FIR a break till JC is JC always..even in chauki
Minionite thumbnail
Even I agree Asto. The way JC is introduced is not very interesting to me. I don't like the current track, but I'll keep at it for another week or so before stopping on it.