Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rbkasat thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I am not sure about watching FIR anymore. i just saw first episode, It was just painful to see billu in white hairs, gopi in retired role and new useless hawaldar. In addition to this new replacement for chandramukhi,πŸ˜•

This role is supposed to be given to a person who suits personality of CC, I know new jwalamukhi acts well but doesn't suits in police role. If she actually tries for Police she wouldn't get job there.
I was expecting girl like Isha Koppikar (played inspector in Kya kool hai ham). But this Chhota pepsi "Chitrashi Rawat" I didn't like at all, and I think I ll see next episode and then finally decide to follow this show or not.πŸ˜•

They should have just kept show as it is replacing Kavita Kaushik and Amir with new characters (as this people were no longer interested in this show)  instead of experimenting with 20 year leap. 
This experiment has screwed this show.

Minionite thumbnail
I agree...this new sequence isn't really interesting me. Will wait for next week and then make my decision.
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
At the end when JC started the Action Sequence... wearing those goggles... she was looking a little like CC... but when she stands on ground.. she is soo short.. doesn't look like a cop at all.. I sometimes feel she is shorter than Bharthi who came in between in FIR and flirted with BP
Minionite thumbnail
I don't mind the height. It's just that the writers are trying to mix movie with CC and are making JC and that isn't right.

In good news, KK might be coming back.
H_Rockerz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I have saw the leap FIR in parts by parts ...and the first person which I saw made me laugh like hell was none other than MR Billu and his expressions🀣...

Really ..missing CC as she was so so awesome ...and love watching her... 
Her daughter JC...is nice.. ..but that true CC flavor was missing from her...{SORRY IF SOMEONE FELT BAD]

@KS_Shreya- really!! CC can come back ...Hope so BP and CC and yup! GG also come back missing them...😭
manunagar thumbnail
My life With-out This serioul... Is dead... πŸ˜†

-Lakk- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
I am a big fan of FIR eapecially Gopi and Billu
rishabgosavi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I also i like gopi dialogues and way he acts and billu jab bul jata hai tab toh bahut mazaa atha hai
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
After such a long time... I am laughing my guts out... Wow.. this is super refreshing... πŸ˜ƒ Saare din ki thakaan mit jaathi hai πŸ˜ƒ
Minionite thumbnail
OMG I am so happy that KK is back and that Kiku is also coming back!

Today's episode was too funny! After so long seeing FIR again. πŸ˜³ WU coming up soon.