F.I.R

Daily Episode Discussion Thread (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 15

Page 1
Page   of 15
Page 3 Page 15

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
LOLAt least I don't think the mother and daughter are the culprits because they are by far the most obvious. But then that may be the whole point. LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Daily Episode Discussion Thread (Page 2)" in F.I.R forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dhinga1

Goldie

dhinga1

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Maybe Shyamli herself is the culprit?

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
I have a feeling that this culprit could be the daughter.

dhinga1

Goldie

dhinga1

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Haha - it turned out all wrong. That's the joy of a fun ending. But we couldn't have guessed - there weren't really any clues.

Based on the precap that you posted (I don't see pre-caps) here for the next series, I am all excited. This should be a fun one where everybody comes together to make sure that CC is not transferred out of Imaan chowki in Raavanpur!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Yeah the precap is very interesting. I wonder why she is getting transferred. And I would love to see how they stop her from getting transferred.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
The episode was pretty fast paced and everything happened fast. I expected them to expand this episode for a few episodes like they always do, but it was over in one episode.

dhinga1

Goldie

dhinga1

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Yeah - was surprised that they just had this as a single episode. Not often they are doing those single episodes.

Also I thought they might continue with the case becoming about finding the commisioner's car.

On another topic, is it me or does CC say "arresht" instead of "arrest" - Very cute.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
This new case is quite interesting. A bank robbery. Sounds serious. Seema is way overly suspected. I doubt she has a hand in this.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

F.I.R Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.