Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I have a feeling that this culprit could be the daughter.
dhinga1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Haha - it turned out all wrong. That's the joy of a fun ending. But we couldn't have guessed - there weren't really any clues.

Based on the precap that you posted (I don't see pre-caps) here for the next series, I am all excited. This should be a fun one where everybody comes together to make sure that CC is not transferred out of Imaan chowki in Raavanpur!
Minionite thumbnail
Yeah the precap is very interesting. I wonder why she is getting transferred. And I would love to see how they stop her from getting transferred.
Minionite thumbnail
The episode was pretty fast paced and everything happened fast. I expected them to expand this episode for a few episodes like they always do, but it was over in one episode.
dhinga1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah - was surprised that they just had this as a single episode. Not often they are doing those single episodes.

Also I thought they might continue with the case becoming about finding the commisioner's car.

On another topic, is it me or does CC say "arresht" instead of "arrest" - Very cute.
Minionite thumbnail
This new case is quite interesting. A bank robbery. Sounds serious. Seema is way overly suspected. I doubt she has a hand in this.
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Hey one good news, FIR will come at it's original time from 16th AprilπŸ˜ƒ

Minionite thumbnail

This is great news. Hopefully that will have a good effect on TRPs. πŸ‘

astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don;t even know the air time or date of FIR...but I still watch it πŸ˜† because I always watch it online πŸ˜›
But I watch the episodes a day late .. 
Minionite thumbnail
Yeah I watch it online as well. I watch all my shows online.

Have you been watching any of the recent episodes?