Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: khota_sikka_sri

Well they could show the first few minutes of her role ending and then doing the Ganpati celebrations.

Yup you were right ðŸ˜ƒ
Minionite thumbnail
Hehe. Yep I was right. 😆
artifacts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Kamsin aha track is boring and monotonous. I can understand her going after Bajrang Pande and rivalry between CC and her. But why they are suddenly making her break into a little girl's voice and laugh is beyond me. It is almost like watching Bharati in comedy circus. This track is not working and Bharati's overacting or rather non-acting is total no-no. 
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@devica...I agree...the track is annoying to say the least...i think it is reducing the screen space for better actors...the comic quotient is also coming down...please creatives, revive the spirit of FIR...
Minionite thumbnail
@ Devica: I think we're a select few who don't like it. Else the CVs of FIR have never done anything against viewers' wishes.
artifacts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Super Kool

@devica...I agree...the track is annoying to say the least...i think it is reducing the screen space for better actors...the comic quotient is also coming down...please creatives, revive the spirit of FIR...

Hopfully, CVs  must have realized that her track is not working. Maybe we will see better things next week when CC and Kamsin pretend to be sisters. At present, they are repeating same things like Kamsin dancing with BP and kamsin making Gopi, Gulgule and Billu do the same chores. 
Also I feel Billu is also not so funny nowadays. His and BP's scenes were more hilarious. Also nowadays the actor playing Billu is a going bit OTT. 
Minionite thumbnail
Devica it may be the actors way of trying to point out that Kamsin Aaha's character is taking over their place.
astonish thumbnail
arey yaar FIR waale.. comedy mein ithna horror kyon laa rahe hai...
they have become so good at bhootiya make up.. that i nearly got scared and closed my eyes today when i was watching FIR with my rooms lights off
Minionite thumbnail
Asto I don't ever get scared with this horror. ðŸ˜† I'm too busy laughing at the reactions to notice anything else. ðŸ˜†
astonish thumbnail
Its been more than a week since I watched FIR ðŸ˜­ God only knows when I will get time