Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

!!WU 21.Feb.2012!! Court hearing-||

neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thank you neeme for the update. I'm not going to watch the epi, just read the WU. ty   
neeme thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: roshani45

thank you neeme for the update. I'm not going to watch the epi, just read the WU. ty   

Watch the episode..It was not bad...But Yah Siddhi response and behaviour was shocking..even she rememberd abt that night and Kunal and Ritcha Hug scene..then why she was no prepared to answerd Thakral..she is lawyer also..then why so scared like Typicall Poor wife who never faced Court before and thats y so scared...
In Court brack she can tell To Kunal that Thakral and Ritcha knws abt Their Divorce...Why she losed that second chance.

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OMG...no nahi...i dont believe what is coming my way tmrw...

thanks for WU Neeme...
-Rani thumbnail
Thanks Neeme for WU. What is this crap yaar, why can't Siddhi clarify things for Kunal? Then how would this case be dragged beyond our patience right?
neeme thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Iamrani

Thanks Neeme for WU. What is this crap yaar, why can't Siddhi clarify things for Kunal? Then how would this case be dragged beyond our patience right?

This all is for testing our Patients .CV is ready to spoile Siddhi character.. She is lawyer yar..kahen sa lagti ha... She was Behaving like Gareb Ablanari.. Any why she did not told to kunal that Thakral is going to use Divorce case against him..in half hr brack ..she losed another chance...
I dont knw..how will she behaved infront of Thakral when she will fight this case for kunal..
-Rani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: neeme

This all is for testing our Patients .CV is ready to spoile Siddhi character.. She is lawyer yar..kahen sa lagti ha... She was Behaving like Gareb Ablanari.. Any why she did not told to kunal that Thakral is going to use Divorce case against him..in half hr brack ..she losed another chance...
I dont knw..how will she behaved infront of Thakral when she will fight this case for kunal..

Exactly, she can't possibly win argument against Daddy T, but she will be shown wining this case which will be so unreal for me too. She always keeps mumbling mai woh, mai toh, suniye, mai kuch, she never completes her sentences then how will she win arguments against Thakaral?
Edited by Iamrani - 12 years ago
neeme thumbnail

Exactly, she can't possibly win argument against Daddy T, but she will be shown wining this case which will be so unreal for me too. She always keeps mumbling mai woh, mai toh, suniye, mai kuch, she never completes her sentences then how will she win arguments against Kunal?

Somtimes She behaved so confidently infront of Thakral..like She talked once with him in Thakral office.and now like thsOuch Splite Personality Disorder...
Now Tomorrow Kunal is going to leave Thakral..As a result he will not fight his case anymore and then Siddhi turns..And at the end she wil wins the case...WOW...this is so not natural at all...
Just For SINAL closeness CV is doing all this...
-Rani thumbnail

Somtimes She behaved so confidently infront of Thakral..like She talked once with him in Thakral office.and now like ths Splite Personality Disorder...
Now Tomorrow Kunal is going to leave Thakral..As a result he will not fight his case anymore and then Siddhi turns..And at the end she wil wins the case...WOW...this is so not natural at all...
[/QUOTE]

Another thing, Siddhi is still Thakaral's employee so how would he allow Siddhi to fight this case for Kunal? Cvs need to clarify this before showing Siddhi fighting the case against Daddy T.
neeme thumbnail

Somtimes She behaved so confidently infront of Thakral..like She talked once with him in Thakral office.and now like ths Splite Personality Disorder...

Another thing, Siddhi is still Thakaral's employee so how would he allow Siddhi to fight this case for Kunal? Cvs need to clarify this before showing Siddhi fighting the case against Daddy T.
[/QUOTE]
Possibilites:
CV will not show anythng related to this😆
All of sudden Contract ends..
Thakral allows Siddhi to fight this case for kunal..after thinking that he can wins this case so easily if siddhi fight this case for Kunal..